new moon part 2

Y/n pov:
I woke up to see jasper.... Crying? "Jasper?" He jumped a little. I got up and hugged him "what's wrong.." I asked him, i look up at him and he looks down at  me with tears in his eyes. "We are leaving..."
He muttered. I stop hugging him and sat back on the bed with tears in my eyes.
"Your leaving me" i looked up at him. "What happened last night cant happen again, what happens when the next time is you huh!?"
Jasper yelled with a tear rolling down his cheek i was already sobbing.
He walk over to me and hugged me then said "this is the last time you will ever see me and you should probably go home..." He said then kiss me and walked away.
----
I was walking through the woods to get home, i couldn't stop crying i felt like i was dying.

I got to the house still crying, jake ran up to me.
"Where the hell have you been-!!!" He yelled but stopped after he noticed i was crying. "What happened to you!?" He tried not to yell.
"He left me..." I say quite enough for him to here.
He didn't say anything but you could tell he was pissed. He walked me to the house.
I went straight into my room and cried. Without jasper i am nothing, i feel nothing, without him my life is nothing.
----
The months past, I haven't left my room. Jake comes by to give me food and water every day, some days i would eat and other i would just cry to myself.

Bella came into my room, i know its hard for her to with edward. "Y/n i know what your going though but i need you to come with me" she said kinda in a hurry, i grabbed a long sleeve shirt and some black jeans. She walk to the clif and was full confused now.
"Ok y/n so when i do dangerous stuff i see Edward and jake has told me what you have been doing so do u want to see jasper?" She said holding out her hand, i took her hand even if i don't see him
I wont have to hurt anymore.

We were about to jump when i see jasper right next to me. "Y/n don't do this" he begged me."you said it yourself without you i have nothing to live for." I said then looked at bella and she nods, and we jumped. When we hit the water i went under and i saw Victoria. I started to try and swim up but I couldn't
And then it went black.

I woke up then heard jake saying "y/n don't leave me please,i know i should of been there for you i am sorry just wake up." You could hear the tears in his voice. I coughed up some water then i saw bella on the other side of me with a worried face. Jake picked me up and was bringing me back to the house. I got some clean clothes on then
I went to Bella's House with Jacob they were practically cuddling in the truck. I got out so they could have there moment but then i smelled vampire.

I started to think about jasper, i ran in the house to see if he was here. I open the door than saw alice. I jump into her arms
"Can you explain to me how you and bella are a live." She said with wide eyes and worry. "What do you mean" i said with bella beside me. "I had a vision you two jumped of a cliff"
"Why the hell would you try to kill yourselves!" She yelled. "Bella what about Charlie, and you what about billy" she said looking at me. Then bella finally says something.
"We didn't try to kill ourselves." Bella said kinda happy. "We were cliff jumping it was really fun"
I said kinda shy,
---
We sat on the couch with alice, jake was still outside.
"I have never met anyone that idiotic to live-threaten"
Alice said and i knew what she ment i just off a cliff just to see jasper. "Did you tell them" bella said referring to jasper and Edward. "No,they only call every few months, they said they wanted to be alone"
Alice says. Then her nose wrinkles up "guys what is that god awful wet dog smell and i know it isn't y/n cause she smells like roses." Alice's says. "That's probably me" bella says looking down. "Or its jacob" bella says getting up
"Jacob who?" Alice says with confused. "Jacob is kinda a werewolf and        y/n's brother." bella says sitting back down.
"Ugh bella werewolves aren't good company to keep unless its y/n." She says, i wasn't mad about what she said i was happy that she thought of me as a friend not just a werewolf.

Then i look to the other side of the room to see jacob. "Speak for yourself" jake said walking into the room. Me and bella just looked at him. "What i had to make sure my baby sister was safe and you to bella" he said looking at me and bella. "I thought you said you couldn't protect me here" bella said i had no clue what she was talking about. "I guess i don't care" jake said with a serious face.

It was silent for a few seconds. "Well i am not going to hurt them" alice said looking at Jacob.
"Of course not your just a harmless cullen, i am talking about the other blood sucker that tried to kill them because of you" jake said looking back at alice. "Victoria?" Alice said
"Yeah Victoria's been around" bella started to say. "I didn't see her and i didn't see you two get pulled out of the water." She said with shock.

"I cant see past you and you pack of mutts no offense y/n" she looked at me, you could see the anger in jakes eyes.
"Don't get me upset" jakes says. "Hey! Stop,stop,stop" i say walking over to them.
"....or things are going to get ugly" jake finishes and completely ignores me.
"I will give you guys a minute" alice says heading to the door.

(Ok so that took for ever and can you guys please vote i am trying to prove my friend mikey wrong cause she said i wont get passed 24 so please!💚
Word count:1099