new moon part 4

Y/n pov:

Jane kept talking. "They are a liability" "that's true"aro agreed those two words sent a chill down my back.

Aro just looked back and forth at me and bella. She squeezed my free hand cause jasper had my other hand. "Felix" jasper and edwards eyes widened and go ready to move.

I kept bella close to me and i knew i wouldn't shift into my wolf, one cause they think i am human and two i sometimes cant do it on command. Jasper and edward weren't by us any more.

Then suddenly someone turned me and bella around. Then i could heard jasper yell "no!" Then he pushed me behind him

Jasper and edward were attacking the vampires that were coming after us. Alice tried to come to us just the dirty blonde guy from the elevator grabbed her.

I was to shocked to move so was bella. This one tall guy grabbed jasper and was chocking him in the air. Then his neck started to show cracks.

He dropped jasper and looked at me and started to walk towards me i backed up a little. Jasper tackled him, they just kept fighting i was freaking out, i felt like i was have a panic attack.

The tall guy and this other guy took jasper and Edwards head and faced them infront of them to be torn off. Bella screamed please and stop. I just looked away cause i knew there was nothing i could do.

Tears started to fall down my cheek and bella just kept begging. Then i heard cracking, i needed to hug someone or i was going to pass out.

I ran over bella and hugged her back, i looked like a little kid hugging there mom cause i was os short,
I am only 5'2.

Then aro told the guys to stop i looked up to see him looking at us. I couldn't let jasper die cause of me so i said the first thing that came to mind
"kill me, kill me, not him"
Bella looks at me and just nods. "You would give up your lives for someone like us, a vampire" aro said surprised. Jasper looked at me "get away from her!"
He half way yelled.

Aro leaned in about to bite me when alice said something. "Wait, they will be one of us i have seen it in my vision" i was shocked i will be a hybrid....

"I will change them myself"
She finished, jasper look sad and shocked. Alice walks over to aro to give her his hand. He walked over to me and whispered
"In that vision i saw you crying about your family wonder what's that about" then walk back to where he was.

M-my family?...

The tall guy let go of jasper he ran to me, i jumped in his arms and rap my legs around his waist.
----
I woke up screaming, Jacob ran into the room then what aro said came back
"You were crying over your family" will jake die? Will dad die? Will the pack die?
"Y/n!" I snap out of it
He was about to leave but i grabbed his hand
"Can you stay just until i fall asleep" he looked at me and nodded.

Jacobs pov:

What have those monster's done to her, she has been have nightmares every night and now the cullen's are back in town.

They might have bella under some spell but that's not gonna happen to my baby sister. I kiss her forehead than left the room.

Y/n pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night cause my phone buzzed. I looked at it it was bella saying to come to the cullen's house. I just replied with a "ok"
---
I show up at the cullen's. Every one looked at me and we just talked about how me and bella wanted to be come vampires.
"No" everyone looked at jasper "i am not taking the chance of you dying" he looked me straight in the eyes "i know but i am"
"Ok we are going to vote" bella said "i vote yes" alice said. rosalie said no, emmett said yes, esme said yes, jasper said no, then we all looked at carlisle "don't you dare" edward said "carlisle dont you dare say yes to this!" Jasper yelled .
"I am sorry jasper, edward but u have made it clear you cant live without them and i will not lose my son's so i vote yes" edward and jasper looked pissed

That it i will become a hybrid.......

Ok that is done i will write the part about jake at the end of the movie in the next chapter thank you bye💚💚💚