new moon part 3

Alice was about to walk out the door. "Hey your not going anywhere,your going to come back right?" I said hoping she wouldn't leave again.

"As soon as you put the dog out" then walked out the door. Jake just stared at me
And bella "are they...." He didn't finish the sentence.
"How any Cullen's are here and how long are they staying" finally finishing he's sentence.

I looked at bella for her to answer "no, its just alice" then she paused taking something off the table behind her "and she can stay as long as she liked" she finished.

"Well are the rest coming back" my brother seemed mad and a little sad.
"No" bella said quietly.
I zoned out until i heard the phone ring. I look over to see jake answering it,
He answered it with a crying voice like someone died. "They aren't here cause they are rearranging a funeral" he said then hung up. "Who was that" i said wandering what he is talking about.

"There Always in the way"
He took a deep breath
"What" he didn't answer me, then i thought of who it might be.... "Who was that" i said raising my voice a little.

He look me in the eyes
"y/n step back now" he started to back up, that made me more pissed.
"Jacob who was that!" I said half way yelling.

Then alice came in with a scared look on her face.
"Y/n, bella its jasper and Edward, they think you guys are dead, rosalie told them why i came over here" she said with a scared voice.

Then that's when i noticed that on the phone earlier was Jasper. "Why would you... Why didn't you let me speak to him?!" I said looking at jacob. "He didn't ask for you" i quickly answered with "I don't care jake" then alice grabbed my shoulders "y/n they are going to the Volturi... They want to die to" when she finished that sentence my heart stop beating. Bella looked scared to, and jake just looked down.
---
Me,bella,and alice walked outside to her car.
Then i heard jake start to speak "he left you, he didn't want you remember y/n" jake said i know he didn't want me to go stop jasper from killing him self but i didn't care. "Well i am not going to let him kill himself out of guilt"

Jacobs pov:
Y/n wouldn't lessen to me, she could get killed!
"Well i am not going to let him kill himself out of guilt" she said walking faster to the car. "And what about dad" i said hoping she would stay. "I left a note" god damn it why cant she just lessen to me! Only one way now... To beg
"Please y/n..." I said tearing up. "Just stay here with me and dad" hoping she would get out of the car and come home.

"For billy.... For me" i looked her straight in the eyes. "I have to go" i started to get me head out of the window, i can just imagine my baby sister getting killed be vampires. I had to try one last time....

"I am begging you....please"
I could feel a tear run down my cheek.
"Good bye brother" i failed at protecting my baby sister that's all i said in my head. I couldn't take it, i ran away from the car to the woods by Bella's house.

Y/n's pov:
I felt so bad as jake begged me to stay but i couldn't jasper needed me more...
Alice drove away from Bella's house.
Then next thing i know we were on a plane.
----
Alice rented a car to get there faster, i just thought about jasper the whole time there even when alice almost drove us off the road.

Jaspers pov:
Y/n is really gone....
I never should of left her!
Like i said to her before she is my only reason to live.
Now that she is.....gone i might as well die too.
Edward came with me cause of bella. He was also heart broken of y/n.

She was like a little sister to him. I remember seeing him playing around with her in the front of the house, him tickling her making her giggle.

Suicide... Because i left her
I knew i should stayed and i am sure edward blames me for y/n's death cause he hasn't talked to me.

We walked through the halls of the Volturi hoping they will except our death wish.
---
We were right infront of the Council of the Volturi.
"So you have made up you minds" edward says, probably reading there minds. "I am afraid that your guys gifts are to good to waste" one of them says.
I cant be stuck on this earth with her... "But if you are unhappy with your lot then come join us" the same guy from earlier said. I look over to see edward smiling? What is he thinking. Then he just started walking off then i heard the Volturi say "such a waste of good use"

Y/n pov:
We were in the car when i looked at alice she looked like she saw something.
"What is it?" Bella asked
"They refused them so they are going to expose themselves" wait that they are vampires! "He is going to wait until noon when the sun is at its highest" she said, i just got a lot more worried.
---
We were almost there,but again i zoned out i don't know why but uts been happening a lot.
Then the cops told us to run cause they can't see us coming and that he will think she is lying.
So me and bella ran as fast as we could.
There was a huge crowd so me and bella ran a pushed the people aside.

Then we heard the clock go off that's means it noon.
I saw jasper and edward they looked at each other than nodded and started to unbutton there shirts

I ran faster than i expected cause next thing i know i jumped into jasper's arms screaming no.

Ok so sorry to leave you with a cliff hanger but i didn't want it to get to long
Word count: 1047
Hope you enjoyed😘