eclipse part 2

"Wait what does he mean all you have to do is break up with me" jasper just looked at me.

"Wait you haven't told him"
Jake laughed then bella and edward came over to see what was happing.

"Uh well-" before i could finish jake cut me off.
"She cant come home cause she wont break up with you" he rolled his eyes.

"Y/n why didn't you tell me that i am the reason you cant go home" jasper looked at me.

"Cause i didn't want you to break up with me" i had tears in my eyes jake walked over and hugged me. "Y/n go to school then TRY to come by the house"

Jasper had this sad look in his eyes. Then bella got on jakes bike! "Bella what are you doing!" I yelled at her while she drove off

"Edward she will be fine" i could feel his sadness and jaspers.

Bella's pov:

I was talking to jacob about imprinting. Then he said "and your still you" i thought i should tell him about graduation cause i think y/n told him already.

"Well until me and y/n graduate" he look shocked and mad...so y/n hasn't told him! "What do you mean until you and y/n graduate" he had this scary look in his eyes.

He started to talk about how i haven't lived yet but i don't think he realised that y/n is doing it to....

I spoke to soon....
"Wait.....did you say y/n...." To turned around to me.
"She should be the one to explain this to you-" he cut me off "SHE IS GOING TO BECOME ONE OF THEM" he yells and those one of his tools.

He was angry and sad, y/n told me there was all most a 90% chance of her dying and jake knew that... But that he said next was wrong...

"I would rather have you and her dead than one of them..." that hurt.....
----
Y/n pov:
The pack agreed to let me stay at my house only for one day cause my dad wanted to see me. Jake was no where to be found. The pack agreed to let jasper take me.
----
We got to the house and i let jasper come in my room.
He stoped "what's wrong-"
"Someone has been in here" he went up to my dad and asked him to bring the pack here. I was confused i didn't smell anything or anyone...

"Why the hell is he here" sam ask looking at jasper
"Someone was in y/n's room and it was my kind"
Jasper had me by his side.

I knew sam still cared for me so he was scared of what jasper was talking about. So was the rest of the pack they are all like my older brothers.

Jasper was calling his family the pack tried to call jake but he wasn't answering. I still didn't understand what was happing.

Jasper told the pack to stay here while we go to his house of course they argued but finally agreed.
---
We got to the Cullen's, jasper and edward looked worried as hell about me.
Bella was also there. They were talking about if they knew the sent and other stuff.

I was at my house with jasper they were talking about how the wolf's practically going to be my protection.

Jake walked him not even looking at me but why?
"Hey-" he just walked straight passed me. Every one looked at me in shock they knew how close me and jake were.

"Y/n..." Jasper pulled me arm to the side so the pack couldn't hear him.
"He know about graduation" my eyes widened "w-what" i could barely speak.

We decided to talk about it later. We told jake what was happing he was talking jasper about how the vampire left a smell.

Then they started to argue.
"Stop! I am tried of you guys fighting!" I started to cry. Jake hugged me and agreed to try and not fight with jasper to calm me down.
---

I got the wolves and the cullen's to at least work together....sometimes.

Jasper and edward were  dropping me and bella off with jake.

We pulled up to this reddish car with jake right there amd of course with out a shirt. Japer got jealous even tho he is my brother what a dummy.

"Doesn't he own a shirt" edward looked at bella,
Bella just laughed.

Then jasper started to practically make out with me to make Jacob mad.
Jake coughed trying not to punch him in the face.

I kissed jasper on the cheek and walk to jake with bella.
I hugged jake tight, i missed our hugs but now they don't feel the same.

Then bella hugged jake.
Jasper gave one of those
'If she gets hurt or in trouble i will kill you' looks
I just giggled.
---
Jake thought it would be a good idea to take me and bella to a wolf Council meeting. I haven't heard a lot of tribe storys so i was interested.

My dad started to talk about how we could shape shift then he looked at me
"One day the tribe came
a crossed  a person who looked like a man but as hard as stone" i knew this about me dating jasper i was kinda getting pissed.

"The tribe finally tour it apart but the only way for it too be completely destroyed was to burn it."
He continued to look at me.
I knew he did know about gradation cause i knew jake wouldn't do that.

Then billy started to talk about this lady killing herself to save her husband from the 'cold ones'. But it was brave of her then it popped in my head....

Would i do that for jasper...

Ok so this is getting really long so i will make a another one and it in the same place as right now so it not a new scene💚