how did they know?

Y/n pov
Me and jasper have gotten  close,I also got close with Edward he is like a second Jacob,what i mean is he is just as protective.

Bella picked me up from my house and we went to school, i saw jasper walking over to me from the parking lot and stopped infront of me then grabbed
My waist and kissed me, i was shocked at first then i closed my eyes and kissed him back, he pulled away and winked at me and walked away. i could feel my face heat up.
(Ew i cringe at myself😔✌this whole book is going to be cringe so leave while you have the chance😥)
Time skip~~~

As i was heading to lunch table with bella and her friend's, i saw bella staring at Edward, i thought they were so cute together. i wonder if he likes her back,

----
Jessica asked if me and bella wanted to go prom dress shopping i don't know why prom isn't for a while but i still said sure cause the store they are going to is by this book shop bella wanted to go to and i wanted to learn more about my wolf history.

I know that i should stop bella from finding out about the cullen's but she likes Edward and i don't think he is going to tell her anytime soon so i think its best if she found out herself. I knew she was going to ask me about it but jake cant get mad at me if she finds out they are vampires because he is the one that told her about the werewolf and vampire history so he cant blame me.

------

Me and Bella's 2 friends got to the dress shop, bella seemed uninterested about picking out dresses I was spacing out the whole time
Until bella tapped my shoulder and asked if i wanted to go to the book shop with her, I just nodded my head we told the girls were we are going and we planed on meeting at this food place down the street we agreed then walked out the store.

---------------
We walked down this dark valley, I got a chill down my neck i had a feeling that bella felt it to. We got into the store bella got her books i got a couple too then we walked out, As we were walking in the parking lot there was some guys there that looked really drunk i got a bad feeling about this.....
We tried and walk passed them but one of them graded my waist and pined me to the ground and the other guy had bella, I tried to get out of his grip then he started to kiss down my neck, i tried to cry but then i heard a screeching sound i turn my head and see a car in front of us. Two figures were walking to us i couldn't see who they were until they got close enough it was jasper and edward.

Edward beat up they guys while jasper was still punching the guy that was on me. Edward put bella in the car then tried to get jasper off of that guy before we kills him. Edward looks at me i looked traumatized.
"Jasper stop your going to kill him" edward says jasper just ignores him.
"Jasper stop you are scaring y/n!" Edward yells
Jasper stops and looks at me, i just stud there crying my eyes out. Jasper gets up and picks me up like this

 Jasper gets up and picks me up like this

(But you had your head on his shoulders)

He puts me in the back seat then gets in with me, i put my head on his lap and fell asleep.

Jaspers pov:

Y/n fell asleep on me, she looks adorable and she has these soft little snores.
Edward and bella go have dinner and i did want to wake y/n. i new i couldn't cross border so i am just going to let her sleep at my house. I went in the house to get a mattress out so she could sleep, i put the mattress in and went back to the car to go get her, I carry her inside and carefully put her on the bed. I was about to leave but she grabbed my arm. Was she awake? No she is still asleep and her grip was really weak. "Don't leave me please" she said like she was about to cry.
I get in the bed with her and she cuddles up to my side and snuggled her head in my chest. I move some of the hair in her face and kiss her forehead and say
"I will never leave you y/n" then sat there and she cuddles in my chest.

(Ok done with that. I try and make them longer but it takes for ever 😒
Ok so it is 6:39 and i haven't slept so goodnight/good morning💚) word count:817