part 2 of baseball

Y/n pov:

I look over to see james biting into my wrist, It then edward grabbed him then Emmet and the other started to burn him
Jasper ran over to me and looked like he was going to cry. "Y/n i am so sorry this is my fault" he said he started to tear up
"Jasper u have to suck the venom out or let it spread pick fast" carlisle said
Jasper looked at me then bit in the spot james did.
I was in a lot of pain,why didn't he just let it turn me.
Then everything went black.

Jaspers pov:

I couldn't stop drinking her blood it tasted so good then i looked y/n she was passed out my eyes widened.
"Jasper u have to stop your going to kill her!" carlisle yelled. I stopped and kissed her forehead.
----
Y/n pov:

I woke up in a hospital trying to remember what happened then i see jasper asleep in a chair next to me i knew he wasn't actually asleep. The nurse left then jasper got up and hugged me, i hugged him back then heard the door slam open and see jake with tears in his eyes but still looking mad.

"What did u do to my sister!" Jake yells then grabs jasper by the collar
"Jake stop please" i begged him so he wouldn't hit jasper. He ran over to me and hugged me tight "don't you ever scare me like that"
I nod "i will give u guys time by yourself's" jasper said then walking out the door "you scared the whole pack you know" jake said i was surprised then the whole pack walked in am jumped n my bed and hugged me.
-----

As i was getting ready for prom i put on my dress and did my hair and did my make up
(You get to pick those things)
I was about to leave the house when i heard growling outside i walk about and saw the pack around someone. I walk out holding my dress so it doesn't get all muddy.
Every one looked at me i walked though them and saw jasper all dressed up.
I smile and walked over to him, but the whole pack even sam was right behind me. "Y/n if he lays a hand on you we will rip him to shreds." Sam said the rest of the pack nodded, i just laughed but i didn't see jake?
-----
We got to prom we saw bella and Edward. I waved at them. We danced a little then jasper grabbed my hand and took me outside the dance then as he was about to say something i saw jake walking towards us. I was kinda scared and i knew jasper knew cause he pulled me closer to him.
"Y/n..." Jake says trying not to yell. "Hey jake..." I said hoping he wasn't mad i came with jasper.
"Dad wants you to break up with...him" he said i knew it was because he didn't even know we were together. "Jake you know i cant do that" i said "i know but just know if he turns you he is dead" he said dead staring jasper, "i know"i said laughing and hugging him, I knew he was dead staring jasper while hugging me.
I told jake that i would see him at the house and he walked off.
"Jasper what did u want to tell me?" I said cause he didn't get to finish. "Alice saw you and bella as one of us." He said kinda upset i guess he really didn't want me to become one of them.
"Wow really" i said kinda happy, "don't sound so excited." Jasper said sadly
"I know the risk jasper and i am prepared to take that risk." I said puting a smile on my face to reassure him.
"I know" he said then hugging me, i hugged him back and we stayed there for a few more minutes, i wanted to stay like that forever....

(Ok so sorry for such a long wait for the second part, i have been obsessed with this book but i finished it so i finally updated😁