"dad, who are they"

Y/n pov:

I went to the pack house with henry, we all laughed for a bit then ate. Henry now looked like a 9 year old and i hate how he's growing....

I heard a knock at the door so i put henry on Billy's lap. I open the door to see this couple in there late 30's,
"hi how may i help you?" I smiled

"We're here to see y/n?" The woman looked nervous and i could hear her heart me go faster, but the guy looks like he could careless.

"Oh, that's me?" The woman's eyes widened and looked me up and down, "you grew up so pretty..." She started to tear up, something isn't right about them..

"Dad, who are they?" I figured he would know, he rolled his wheelchair over and his eyes widened. He looks shocked....

"Hello, again billy" the man says with a slight smirk, "y/n...these are your birth parent's....." No way... Billy told me they died....

"B-but i thought they were dead...." I looked at billy, "so did I...." Billy says

I ended up going to my biological parents house for them to get to know me and so I can get some answers....

"Why did you leave me on billy's front door in the snow...." I still have a permanent mark on my side from the frost bite, "w-we hoped that your grandfather's wolf blood would skip your generation like it did your father...." I couldn't tell if the lady was lying...

"For one he isn't my father billy was more of a father than he ever was! And that doesn't tell me why you left me!" I stud up from the chair

"We left you cause you were a monster!!" The guy yells and my eye's widened, "Richard!" The woman yelled at him

"It's true! She had wolf blood! You are a monster that's why we didn't want you!" He stud up too

"Screw you!! I'm leaving!!" I started walking out but i felt a cloth go on my mouth and nose. Then everything went black

Jaspers pov:

I picked up henry cause y/n still wasn't back.... It was 11pm, i am worried....

When we got back home i kept walking back and forth hoping she would walk into that door any second.

It was around 3 in the morning and she still isn't back.... "Damn it!" I went outside so henry wouldn't wake up and started throwing stuff.

I was panicking, alice grabbed my arm. "What's going on with you!" She pulled me into the house.

"i-its y/n... She saw her birth parent's and she hasn't been home since...." My heart ached at the thought of her being hurt.... Or worse.....

"We'll find her soon just wait until it's daylight..." Alice went to her room

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with a bad headache and head was spinning. My vision finally focuses, i look around the dark room.

I'm on a bed but there are no windows, just a door with no door handle. I reached for my pocket for my phone but it was gone.

"Where am i... What time is it...." I had so many questions but then the door opened to a maid with a tray.

Then all of a sudden she trapped me down, "h-hey! What are you doing!?" I tried to move, i felt a sharp pain in my thigh. I look down to see her giving me a shot.

She walked out, i kept calling out for jasper even though i know he couldn't hear me....

(It's bad i know😫 but I'm trying it's just this week has been terrible)