"well everyone likes me"

(Really short but the next chapter will be long 😃✋)

Jasper and I went to this fair while leah baby sat henry, I put on a normal t shirt and shorts with a hoodie around my waist. Jasper has never been to a fair so his expressions were so cute.

"Baby lets go on the rollercoaster!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards them. "Sorry darling but i would rather not" he looked up at the rollercoaster

After 20 minutes of convincing him to ride it he finally agreed, once we got off he had a blank face. "It wasn't as bad as i thought" he smiled a little

"I'm gonna go get some food for you I'll be back" he started walking away, I looked at me phone until this guy came up to me.

Jaspers pov:

After i got the food i ran into edward and bella, we started walking back and i saw some guy grabbing y/ns wrist tightly.

"Aren't you going to help her?" Bella looked over at me, "she can handle herself" I smiled and watched from a distance

"You kinda cute and i think i like you..." He said while still gripping y/ns hand

"Well everyone like me" i said while slapping him, she pulled away her wrist and put a piece of cloth in his mouth while she broke his hand.

"She's smart" edward laughed a little, so she used the cloth to muffle the sound of him screaming so people wont hear cause of how loud it is out here.

After that she walked towards us and her expression completely changed. "Ooo food!" She grabbed the food and smiled big.

"I guess we should mess with y/n😅" bella laughed a little, "or her food" i smiled at her shoving the sweets in her mouth.

(Okay so... I was thinking about y/n having another kid? But... Idk what to do? Should they be a full wolf or have of kind of ability or just be human? Can you guys decide🙏)

(And if you don't like then please stop reading😃)