the fight scene

Authors pov: (in her vision)

While aro held alice's hand she looked up at him and pulled her hand away.
"You won't change your mind no minder what i show you!" She looked back at her family and mouthed "now"

Y/n's pov:

Henry looked at me scared, i knew it was time to let him go.... "Take care of my son...." I hugged henry one last time then leah ran into the woods.

Then aro sent someone after them, i almost ran after that guy but jasper stopped me. "We need people here..."
I nodded

Alice then flipped kicking aro in the jaw and sending him in the air.
He landed and two guys grabbed Alice's arms. We all started walking a little forward in case they did something to alice...

"Take her away" aro said making eye contact with me, "let her go!" carlisle yelled and ran towards alice.

Aro's people kept trying to stop him but carlisle kept going through them.
Then carlisle jumped into the air while aro did the same. I squeezed jaspers hand and he did the same.

Then aro landed while Carlisle's body fell to the ground without a head.....
Everyone stood there in shock...

Aro held up Carlisle's head, i felt a anger and sadness in my chest. One of Aro's brothers set Carlisle's body on fire and though his head in.

We all started running still in shock but we we're all ferrous. We all started attacking, one of Aro's followers was on top of jacob.

I hurried and transformed into my wolf form and tackled the girl and bit off her head. Then i transformed back and felt a rush of pain.

(sorry forgot to put it in the story but bella is a vampire she just wasn't pregnant)

I fell to the ground, jasper tried to get over to me but this guy tackled him.
Then all of a sudden i felt a warm feeling and the pain was all gone.

I look around i see bella using her shield, I smile and help jasper.
While bella was busy protecting edward from jane, one of janes brothers ran to attack bella.

He tackled her and jasper fell to the ground in pain. "Jasper hold on!" I ripped off the guys head then went to help bella with janes brother.

I transformed into my wolf form and ripped the guy off of bella. I ripped his head off but when i look to see jasper they ripped his head off.

"NO!" i ran as fast as i could and ripped both of the guys heads off that killed jasper, And looked at jane with murder in my eyes. (Your eyes are now black and in your human form)

Jane didn't notice me and she was using her powers on jacob.

"Leave my family alone!!" I tackled her, i covered her eyed ripped off her head. Then i heard jacob howl....

I knew what it ment... I look around and see seth dead.... I lost jasper..... I might not ever see henry again.... Now i lost seth......

Then three guys grabbed my arms and neck, now it's me...... But when i opened my eyes i see Emmet.

"What you thought i could leave you for dead?" He laughed and i smiled.
Then one of the Cullen's friends that me brought here punched a big gap in the ground that has hot lava in it.

Then i saw esme on the edge of the gap with one of Aro's people on the back of her, there both going to fall in!! I ran over but then i saw a brown fur coat goes past me.

"j-jake!!!" He got the guy off of esme's back and he fell into the gap, i screamed while esme hugged me.

While the others killed the two brothers i ran towards aro and he ran towards me. I grab his neck and he grabs mine, 'i-i can do this! For jasper and for jake....' I ripped off his head then threw it in the gap.

(Back to reality)

"Now you know..." Alice said and started walking towards us.
"They are no threat...." Aro says to his followers and brothers.

(After all that)

I called leah and she brought henry home and the night was full of laughter and smiles.

( so um... That was the last movie so...
Should i end my book there? If you wanted me to end it there please say something😥 and sorry it took so long my 16 year old sister just moved out so it's been kinda hard)