breaking dawn part 7

Y/n pov:

Jasper made me stay at the cullen's house while they go out. I played with henry and Leah took care of him while i made dinner for us.

All the people we gathered came here to talk about what we should do. We didn't want to fight the volturi, i held henry while we talked.

I put henry in bed and went back downstairs. Bella was a shield, that means the vampire powers don't affect her. I could now control my wolf change and i have some vampire abilities that could be useful in my wolf form.

Jasper and I went to go check on henry. "Henry why are you still up" I sat on the side of his bed

"Mommy, can you read me a story"
Henry handed me alice in wonderland, "okay but you have to sleep after this" he nodded

After I was done reading I turned off his lamp and kissed his forehead then walked into me and jasper's room.

The next day jasper and I agreed to take Henry to my dad. While all of us are training i need someone to look after henry and leah will protect him over there.

Me and jacob drove over there,
"Finally we get to get out of that house of blood suckers" jacob smiled

We laughed a little and got to billy's house. I haven't seen the pack in a while so this will be fun...

We walked in the house and everyone looked at me then growled at henry.
Leah stepped for word, "back off!" She held henry.

All the pack looks at me for a little then hugs me to where i almost fell.
"I have a few earns to run" i laughed and hugged my dad goodbye.

I met this guy that alice told me to meet before she left. She said he had something to give me if it came to that.

When i met him he gave a letter with passports for leah and henry....
"Is something wrong?" He asked me
"No i just thought we would all go together..."

I left with the passports, henry will have a future just without me and jasper.... I picked up henry, i started to pack his bag.... I started to cry a little, i wasn't ready to let go of henry...

I wrote letters for him and got all the money i had and put it in the bag.

The next day it was christmas. We went to my dad's house with henry and jasper. The snow was sticking... Alice said in the letter she left that we has until the last snow falls then they will come...

But today i have to spend as much time as i can with henry before it's time to let him go....

It's short i know but it's 8:34 am and i haven't slept all day so hehe here's a small update❤