part about jacob and jasper

Jasper was driving me home still pissed about the whole vampire thing when i saw jake infront of the car. I gasped, "he wants to talk to me" jasper said and started to get out the car, i got out to

Jake looked pissed. "Y/n come here" he said i went over to him he smelled me
"Your still you thank god" he said and hugged me.
I didn't want to tell him that i will be one of them soon.

"Y/n you might want to back up amd little, i can feel his anger." Jasper looked at me, that just made jake more pissed.

"Now your going to tell my baby sister to stay away from me!!!" Jake yelled
"Jake please calm down for me ok please" he calm down and just looked at jasper.

"Jacob i know you have something to say to me" jasper walks closer to jake.
"But i just gotta say son this first.... Thank you" jacob looked confused

"Thank you for being there for y/n, she almost killed herself so many time i could feel that emotion from her." Jake looked at me in pure shock and sadness.

"I am not going to leave her side again" jasper looked at me and smiled. "We will see about that" jake said and looked like he was going to say something else.

Jasper and me were walking away until i heard jake say something.
"Hey!, its my turn to say something" i look back so did jasper.

"Don't forget about the rule with the wolfs" i didn't know what the rules were cause jake didn't even want me involved with the wolf stuff.

"Yes, i remember" jasper look back at jacob.
"What rule?" Jake looked at me and smirked "if they turn or bite a werewolf or human the treatey is over" jake just looked jasper in eyes.

Wait what....
"But jake if i choose it, it has nothing to do with you"
Then i realised what i said
"What,no i wont let you!" He was full with anger and sadness all over again.

"I am not letting my sister be one of them" he said trying to calm down.
"Its not up to you or dad or the pack" i said trying not to look him in the eyes.

"Y/n that's means you would never be able to come back to the house or see dad or the pack, you would be one of them. It wouldn't matter it you are half wolf or not!" I knew jake would rather die than have me as one of them. But it wasn't his choice....

"Y/n come on" jasper says trying to get me to leave

"Hold on" i went up to Jacob

"Jake..." I had tears in my eyes."you please don't leave me to be one of them" he started to cry too. "Jake I love you so please don't make me choose." He hugged me "i love you too and i will do every i can to change your mind i promise" i started to cry and kissed him on the cheek and walked to the car. "Y/n please just wait around 3 years" jasper was talking about me becoming a Vampire "jasper i have made my choice and its final." Jasper sighed

"If you want me to change you, i have one condition" jasper still looking at the road. "And that is...."

"Marry me y/n....."