|| Cherry x Joe || S ||

Cherry's POV 

They were somewhere near the S competition, the audience screaming in the background, but nothing was decipherable. His senses were only heightened to make room for Joe, who had somehow dragged him off into a closed off area shielded by rocks and barracks. 

Then, they were kissing, fierce and inseparable. It was fire and ice, mixing and exchanging. Like a dance or a song, swimming and flying. 

Joe's lips worked on his, prying and licking, biting and pressing.  

The other's hands worked their way under Cherry's traditional Japanese attire, running themselves over his chest. 

The pink haired male's usual mask was off, leaving his face exposed. He knew no one was likely going to come look for them soon, so he allowed the gorilla to do what he wanted. It felt impossibly pleasurable, finding himself shaking, shivering and moaning into each touch. Joe also seemed to be enjoying himself, biting and sucking at places on Cherry's body, rendering any resistance futile. 

Cherry could not seem to recall how this event occurred, vaguely realising that the competition had somehow ended and that the crowd was dispersing. 

Both of them seemed to have been quite eager to watch the finale between Adam and Snow a.k.a Langa, but in the end, both of them ended up disappearing. Somehow finding themselves whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears and moaning into a touch or kiss. 

When the race had begun, the two were standing quite close beside each other. Miya had been keeping watch over Shadow's wheelchair and Joe, who stood with Cherry, was inching closer by the second. 

When Cherry had not been paying attention, during the middle of the race where both seemingly entered the zone, Joe had dragged the other off. And that was exactly what landed them in this position with the dark green haired adult pinning the latter to one of the larger rocks. 

The experience of this kind of thing made Cherry want more. He seemed, like Joe constantly was, to be addicted to this sort of thing now. 

"Pl—ease—ngh—" Cherry ground out as he was refused release, "M—more..."

Joe's chuckle made the latter blush, shuddering as the blood rushed once more. 

"Not yet, Kaoru, wait a few more moments." Joe's voice also sounded strange now, as if he was holding back. It was husky and full of lust. 

"Just—give it to me alre—ah—ady." Cherry moaned as Joe pumped, finally releasing the pink haired male and letting him come. The climax was satisfaction. It made him felt relieved as Joe himself also came, letting the two mix as their pants were down. 

Now, their position just got weirder: Cherry had his yukata lifted up with Joe's hands underneath it, the other had already taken off his shirt and his pants were unfastened. 

Slowly, Joe pushed into Cherry, muffling a scream with his mouth as he crushed his lips against Cherry's. Tongues and teeth clashed, burying moans and grunts within each other's mouths and slowly building up until they fell. 

And then they did, like two falling stars, faster and faster...

When they got back to the competing grounds, they found Reki and Langa locked in an embrace, Reki pressed against the ground with Langa on top of them. They seemed to be conversing with each other in that position and neither had any complaints. 

The pink haired male saw Joe smile as he steered himself and Cherry out of the grounds, leaving the two high school teenagers alone by themselves. Cherry knew something was going on between the two, whether it was confusion, friendship, or love, he hoped both would be able to sort it out soon. 

"We need to sort this out." Joe said as they reached Cherry's house, which was relatively close to where they had just been. "It's growing confusing. Are these just one night stands, or do you want something more..." 

The rest of the sentence disappeared as Joe waved his hands around to try and deliver the message. 

"I—I'm—" Cherry was stuttering, something he rarely did in general. "Well—"

"Yes?" 

"Not—sure. WATCH YOUR HANDS YOU DAMN OAF!" Cherry finally decided to do something about those stupid hands that had been touching him ever since Joe started questioning him. 

"What hands?" Joe tried to sound innocent, but failed to keep the laughter from his voice. 

"Gorilla..." Cherry muttered as Joe pushed him against the wall, smirking. 

"What is it, precious?" The other was clearly enjoying this. 

"You—ngh—ah!" Cherry shuddered as Joe bit into a sensitive area on his shoulder, "S—stop!"

The male pressed against the wall had his breaths coming in pants as he was lifted up and propped against the wall. 

Joe's massive body covered his as they continued to touch each other, eventually succumbing to the pleasure of that feeling. 

"Contin—ue, inside!" Cherry groaned as Joe bit the sensitive skin connecting the other's shoulder and neck. 

And so, they continued. When they got inside. 

Cherry woke up with dark green coloured hair in his face. As the events of the previous night came back to him, his face turned a dark shade of red.  

As the Gorilla slowly groaned, opening his eyes, Cherry's kick landed fair and square, hurling the other off the futon. 

"Ah, come on Kaoru!" His annoying 'bed-mate' said as he clutched his stomach, "Why'd you do that?"

"Y—you! Shameless!" Cherry's veins in his neck were starting to show as he grabbed his normal set of clothes and yanked it on, "Come on!" 

Joe hurried alongside, pulling on pants and a shirt he wore the previous day. But when Cherry tried to leave the bedroom, Joe grabbed his arm to prevent that. Pink hair spilled from its pony tail as the male with it tried to jerk his arm out of the iron grasp that held them. 

"What—is—it?" Every pull came with a grunt and a wince. 

"I—sorry. For yesterday." 

"What?" Cherry had stopped pulling now, "You never say sorry." 

"Shut up... just, accept the apology." 

"No." 

"Come on, Kaoru! Just—"

"I do not understand why you are apologising, Kojiro." 

And Cherry could tell the other was surprised as he used Joe's actual name. 

"Last night was..." Joe was clearly still receiving shock after shock as Cherry refused to continue the sentence.

Still, both knew what had not been said. The previous night had been full of pleasure, lust, and love. There was no need nor room for apologies.