|| Langa x Reki || Feeling ||

Remember the part where Langa broke his promise to Reki??? Well, that is where i am gonna base this chapter off of lol!!! I feel like im using this too much 😂. ima also exaggerateeeee some aspects of thisss. Personalities may chaaaange, like seriously, so be prepared. 

Langa's POV

"Shut up!" Pain blossomed in Langa as he felt the harsh slap to his cheek. "Why the hell would you do that?" 

"Reki. Stop being so selfish, it's my own decision, and I just want to skate with Adam! It's exciting, not—" Reki's eyes widened as his tears overflowed. 

"Exciting? You've got to be kidding. Don't you understand? You're the one being selfish here, not keeping the promise you made. Did it actually mean anything to you?" The red haired skater's face twisted with visible pain, but he continued, "Did you even care? Let me tell you, all I felt when I skated with Adam was fear. It was so overwhelming I couldn't do a thing. You saw what happened—I got my arm broken! I don't get you, Langa. How can you say it will be fun?" 

"Yeah! Maybe for you it's so terrible, but for me, it seems so exciting! It was your fault you got injured, Adam was just skating! Only a lousy skater would do so much as to blame an injury on someone else while in a skating competition! I regret meeting someone like you who just backs away, someone who only knows how to avoid a goddamn challenge. I wished we had never became friends." Langa lashed out in anger, but he still saw when the words hit the other. 

There were tears of anger, frustration, sadness... but the sky blue haired male refused to apologise. It was Reki's own fault for making him this angry, for slapping him. 

"Well then, since you regret meeting me so much," Reki hissed, "Perhaps you should just leave." 

If only the other knew how much those words hurt Langa...

Without another word, Reki turned, marching off with his bandaged arm jerking against his side. What a sight to behold, with Langa staring after the retreating shadow of his late friend and on the verge of tears, all the while having no idea how Reki felt at all. 

Truthfully, the conflict was caused by a broken promise. More specifically, a promise that the sky-blue haired male broke. It wasn't that he misunderstood the agreement, but that he just couldn't resist the temptation to skate with Ad*m. 

Swallowing, Langa turned, heading for his home with a hollow pit of a stomach. He had instantly regretted breaking the promise, but he couldn't not break it either. It was like the aqua eyed teen was being pulled on each side, like a tug-of-war, the competition obviously stronger than his friendship. 

⩈⩷⩙⩷⩈

The race with Joe had ended, with Reki calling out to Langa with such a right timing that the sky-blue haired male was able to regain his confidence and win. 

Now, with the competition ended for the day, the aqua eyed skater was frantically running about trying to find his friend. More like his life-saving friend, but that didn't matter at that moment. 

"Reki!" Langa's voice echoed around the empty space, "Reki! Please! You have to be here!" 

Still, it was growing late, the lights flickering and eventually leaving him in complete darkness. Reki had gone, disappeared somewhere into the night. Leaving the other behind to try and... beg for forgiveness... to air? 

Trudging down the now muddy lane, Langa couldn't seem to skate with the board that he broke, there would have to be another way. He could see the main road now, drifting in and out of sight, why though, Langa's eyesight was perfectly fine.....

⩈⩷⩙⩷⩈

"Langa..." The voice blurred and drifted, but eventually Langa woke up to spot a red haired male sitting beside him, face looking worried and slightly blotched from the other's point of view. 

"Reki?" His voice was hoarse; he didn't know why either. 

"Yes. It's me." Reki said, his voice lowering. "I was thinking of apologising actually. For the things I said before your race, I swear, I don't know what came over me. When I found you collapsed, I had no idea what to do... I mean, you were just laying in the middle of the side walk motionless..." 

Langa's mouth was agape. When he was searching for Reki, the only thought in his mind was apologising. He didn't know how, but the first thing he had to do was obviously find the other. Now here he was. 

"I was thinking the same." Langa croaked, and so he waited as the red haired male left to fetch some water. 

"So, I'm really sorry Langa... I should have known better with all your personality traits in mind, that you would never miss a chance to skate against a strong competitor. I'm sorry for forcing you into that promise and then saying that it was your fault."

"Is it my turn now?" Reki laughed at that question, nodding, "I'm sorry for calling you selfish when you were only watching out for me. I don't know what I can do to make up for saying that I wish you didn't come into my life... I don't want you to leave, please stay... I didn't mean it, so—so please don't think you've been a horrible—friend?" 

By now, for some odd reason, Langa felt his tears, silently drifting down his cheeks. Not gushing out of his eyes, but slow and unrhythmic. Reki's mouth was open in a small "o" as he slowly eased Langa into a position leaning against him, patting his back awkwardly. 

After a few moments in the uncomfortable position, neither wanting to move though, Langa was able to make space on the bed and let Reki up. Now, shoulder to shoulder, they sat. the red of Reki's hair slowly drifting in and out of Langa's vision as the other leaned his head against the sky-blue haired male's shoulder. 

And of course Reki was surprised when Langa decided to crush his lips against the red haired skater's. Making some sort of squeak, the poor boy froze, unable to do anything as their lips stayed still, smashed against each other's. 

When Langa leaned back, he started apologising. 

"I—sorry. It seemed like—like the right thing... to do..." The last part was a whisper, and the aqua eyed male could see the latter's shock, "sorry." 

Then Langa closed his eyes, letting the embarrassment just wash over him like water over rock. Jolting up when he felt a soft mouth against his. Reki's face was close when his eyes popped open, and seeing that the other's eyes were closed, he let his vision go dark as his eyelids closed. 

Now, the only thing he could do was feel the sensation of the other's lips upon his, undoing him. The slight pant of breath, the scent of his—wait, his friend? His crush? What? Well, it didn't matter now...

Every thought had now been blasted out of his mind, leaving a trail of blank in it's wake. Even though he was on his bed, being so close to Reki made his legs shiver, pleasure flowing through them. 

"Reki..." When they finally parted, both were flushed with red faces and slightly parted lips. 

But before he could hear the other's reply, Langa had slumped down, his head falling against the amber eyed male's shoulder, and he was off. 

Dreamland full of unicorns and Rekis dancing up and down along with sparkly baths and skateboards that were fixed.