|| Miya x Takashi || Hurt ||

Requested by ch3rryfairytz

Thx for requesting this, and again, some of this is going to be pure fiction, i have no idea whether the parents are abusive or not but here goes nothing... im ranting again aren't i.

Miya's POV

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOU COULD HELP?" Takashi's yell echoed through the night. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE YET YOU TRY AND COMFORT ME? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" 

Miya felt his eyes widen, it hurt so bad. He let out a sob, "I was just—"

"SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!" Oh but Miya did. He didn't know what it was like to have a drunk father who beat him, but he did know how hard his father's fist would come down when his dad was sober. 

"Takashi—"

"Never say my name again." Turning on his heel, the brown haired teen left. Miya waited for the other teen to leave his line of sight before he completely broke down, sobs wracking through his body as he tried to get up. 

Bruises lined his arms, body and legs, but while the ones on his legs he could excuse as skating trips, he had to wear long sleeves to cover up the rest. Miya was not weak, he did not need pity, but he did make a mistake of trying to help Takashi and getting his heart broken. 

The cat like boy had loved his friend like a brother years ago, but when they started talking again, that feeling changed. It had become something that made his heart beat quicken at the sight of the other, feeling outpaced, leaping into his throat so that he would occasionally choke on his words. Miya decided that it must be an illness. Or a disease. 

His skateboard was back at home, he had walked over to Takashi's house when he discovered what had happened. Takashi's father was a gambler, his money gone, and with that, he got himself drunk and took it out on his children. Miya had some money on his hand and told Takashi to give it to his father in order to get him to stop, instead, the money got slapped out of his hand. 

He wasn't loved by his parents, while his father beat him, his mother could only stand in a corner, crying as she begged her husband to stop. Miya would go to sleep with a bruise here and there, but that didn't matter. They weren't permanent, and it wouldn't last. He would bear with this, but seeing Takashi hurt like that he just broke. 

The cat like boy knew that no one would ever love him, but he did not understand why it made him so disappointed and sad, why should it even matter? 

He walked home as the rain started pouring, and he didn't feel like running to try and not get too wet, he just let the rain soak through his clothes, disguising his tears as rain. He let it come down upon him, all the anguish he had felt during the past year. When Takashi had started talking to him again, it was like everything had rushed back. All the happiness, the friendship, the laughter, the love... 

Now he had ruined it. 

It was his fault, he should have known what would go down if he was stupid enough to pity someone else, if he could only change what had happened. 

Thoughts overwhelming him on the way home, he was devastated, when he reached the front door, to discover that the lights were on. He heard a bottle shatter. 

Turning around, not caring of the consequences later, he left, not wanting to face his angered father who didn't give a shit about him at that very moment. He paced forward, ignoring how the rain was sinking into his skin, leaving him drenched and cold. All he could do was let his tears run down his cheeks without shame of being spotted.