|| Miya x Takashi || I Want You ||

Requested by hfvhhffjkuf

Takashi's POV

Miya was sitting at his own desk, which was directly in front of Takashi's. They had made up, but there still seemed to be a barrier between the two. Takashi felt bad, as though it was his fault. His brown hair fell over his eyes as he took notes, the two were now in high school, preparing for an examination. 

They were both in their last year of high school, but it still wasn't midterms yet, so the pressure wasn't as great as it would be in the final months of the year. They were nearing the end of the semester as well, so that should be fun, skating a lot would allow his mind to take a break from all the equations and history facts. 

Bell ringing as the class was dismissed, the two headed out together, still without speaking. Side by side, they seemed like close friends, but Takashi could feel the block between them, and he couldn't overcome it. 

"What?" Damn that ability to notice things. Takashi looked at Miya, shaking his head and laughing. 

"Nothing," He tried to brush it off as nothing, but he was worried, perhaps he had overstepped when he had asked the other if they could become friends again. "I think you're paying too much attention to me."

Miya's face reddened immediately, "Of course not, idiot!" 

Both laughing now, the cat like teen's façade seemed to momentarily fade. It felt nice to laugh with his friend again, the feeling made him relax, his facial features not as tense as before. 

"You wanna come over to my place this afternoon? We could do some studying, you were a very convincing sleeping beauty in class just now." Smirking, Takashi knew exactly had to tease the other, maybe he was starting to develop a keen intuition of what to say to his friend. 

"Shut up." Miya looked away, his face still tinted red, "Sure..."

Takashi whooped, "I knew you'd agree!" 

Parting ways in the next corridor, they had different classes, the next few periods past without fault. Takashi talked with a few classmates, laughing at jokes and checking the time. He was excited to see Miya, the raven made him feel at home. 

When lunch came around, Takashi's immediate response was to look for Miya. After grabbing the smaller teen's arm and dragging him off to the roof, they took out their lunch and ate as they watched videos of people skateboarding. Their backs were against the wall of the little structure on the roof, the two eating, laughing and talking. 

They had grown farther and closer at the same time, while Takashi had other friends, he spent most of his time with Miya. It was just him and the other, and there was nothing that could break there bond. His friends had asked him why. Why he would just go back to being friends with the "shitty brat", he told them it was none of their business and to stay out of it. 

Lunch passed too quickly, and for the last period, he had to listen to the teacher drone on about a mathematical equation that they would supposedly have to use for a test. 

When ringing signalled the end of school, the two found each other outside the classroom. Grabbing their skateboards, they headed over to Takashi's place, both skating to keep pace with each other. 

Miya's arrogance still showed occasionally during his skating, but it was toned down compared to before. He now laughed, poked and did moves just for fun. Takashi liked this new personality, it didn't make him feel sad about himself.