|| Langa x Reki || Drunk ||

Langa's POV

They were both in college now, sharing a dorm, laughing at times, drinking at others. The university's environment was pristine, polished, huge buildings marking the campus. During the day it was beautiful, and during the night it was glorious. Classes would sometimes run late, and without those morning classes the next morning, some would go out for a drink or two. 

They arrived at the bar as it was nearing eleven, sitting themselves in a booth and waving away some servers. The others trailed in two by two, laughing and waving at them, smiling at the bartenders and customers. When everyone was there, they ordered shots. 

Joe, Cherry, Tadashi and Ainosuke were good company, as they had all been in the same skateboard competitions a few years previous. Shadow had declined the offer to come, saying that he was busy, and Miya was still a little young to drink. 

"You two are both adults now!" Joe laughed, "Can't believe that you grew up so fast!" 

Cherry smiled for the rarest second, while Ainosuke chuckled. Tadashi's smile was relatively small, but it still could be seen.

"You know we just started right?" Reki took a shot, closing his eyes before swallowing.

"How are the classes?" Ainosuke asked, looking between the two of them. 

"Tiring." Langa's answer. 

"I just want to fall asleep during every lecture..." This was the red head.

"Well..." Tadashi was grinning, "You could try to not stay up so late?"

"Whaa—No way." Reki was laughing as he took another, "We're fineeee." 

They all took a few seconds to finish the drinks, each of them except Reki having more to go. Eventually, they were all laughing and drinking, even Tadashi. 

⋇≎≎⋇

It was about one when they arrived back to the university, and as they headed into their shared dorm, they shared another drunken, sloppy kiss. When they hit the bed, they were fully making out, Reki under Langa.

The sky-blue haired male couldn't think, only feel the other under him, responding to heated kisses with his own. Their tongues wove around each corner, tracing every shape, every hallow... they were intertwined, shifting slightly to get more comfortable. Feeling himself and Reki both harden, Langa decided to take things further.

Their clothes were then scattered, and the touch of skin against skin was almost too much to bear. Sliding themselves under the covers, they continued.

Langa could hear the sound of the latter's moans rumbling in his throat as the aqua eyed male continued to kiss Reki, the fiery passion like an electric shock through their bodies. They had dated before, Langa mostly going for boys, and Reki deciding that he was pretty bisexual. Until tonight, they hadn't managed to reveal the truth about their feelings for each other yet.

"Langa—please—ah!" And the sound was what made all the last sober control disappear from Langa. 

Leaning down once more to capture Reki's lips, Langa ravished them, slowly moving his hand down toward the other. He heard the yelp when his hand contacted, then the yelp slowly merged with a groan. The read head had pushed upward, into Langa increasing the contact. Shit, it was too much.

Grabbing some lube, he felt his hand near. His finger barely fit, but eventually he began to slowly stretch Reki, the gasps and moans music to his ears. Two, and then three, then, allowing himself to be submersed in the latter's loudest sound yet, he pushed in.  

He felt the walls squeezing in around him, felt both himself and the hazel eyed male panting and groaning. His head hit the other's chest as he pushed further, listening to Reki's wild heartbeat as he went further in. His hands travelled back up, over the chest, and into the hair, muffling some moans with a short but heated collision.

Soon, they lay gasping and panting, exhausted. Langa had partially sobered up, realising what he and his best friend had done and immediately bolting up only to be pulled down by Reki. The red head was looking into Langa's eyes, the hazel ones holding the gaze. 

"I know." The whisper was low, but loud enough for Langa to hear. "You don't have to look so deathlike."

Langa paled even further, "I think we've ruined our friendship."

Reki chuckled, "I believe we have. So, how about we start something new?"

Aqua eyes widened as he felt a pair of lips on his, and this time, the red haired college student somehow maneuvered his way on top, running his hands over Langa's chest, this time causing the sky-blue haired male to hiss breaths of pleasure. 

Their tongues tangled, dancing and exploring, and Langa flipped their positions, feeling arms wrap around his neck. 

"Something new?" His voice was slightly hoarse. 

"Oh, you know, what we've been avoiding for ages." Reki laughed at the face the other made, "This. What we're doing now." 

Before Langa could answer, he was dragged into another smothering and passionate kiss which felt like hours, but in reality was only seconds...

The events continued.

⋇≎≎⋇

Langa woke up still naked, beside an also naked Reki. The red head was blinking awake, groggy from the previous night. Reki seemed to settle as last night's memories came flooding back, but his cheeks reddened in a blush. 

"Well?" The whisper contained embarrassment, for a moment Langa was confused. "What's your answer?"

"Hmm..." Chuckling as he pulled Reki toward him, the sky-blue haired male delivered a kiss to the shocked other, "How about this?" 

There was bashful silence on Reki's end, making Langa's smile widen, "Not enough?"

The next kiss was soon a mix of tongue and teeth, saliva soon beginning to seep out of the disconnecting and reconnecting lips. Reki's gasps filled the room like the other night, and through the kisses, he felt the other's tears.

Breaking apart to discover that Reki's tears had begun anew, falling down his face like raindrops at first, then more of a thin stream. Langa brought Reki's face up, kissing his mouth once more before burying the other's head in the crook of his neck, giving comfort. 

Feeling the sobs wracking through the other's body, holding him until it slowed then ceased... this made Langa feel... like he had never experienced love before now... with Reki, the experience felt new.

Reki looked up from Langa's shoulder, the two still laying in bed, and slowly wrapped his hands around the aqua eyed male's waist. Immersing themselves in warmth, they didn't say a word. They didn't need to. Everything they were feeling was being conveyed through their actions.

HELLO DEAR READERS! It's me, busywithsomething, here again.

Hope y'all aren't getting too tired of meee! Again, i have two requests, the first one is about requests. 

For all requests, if it's possible to DM, i will have an easier time finding them and doing them, but if that's not possible, well, continue commenting all those scenarios you want!!!!!

The second is the usual, I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT, YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT? PLS DO, CAUSE YOU MAY LIKE ITTT!

LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! 

YOUR AUTHOR, busywithsomething.