|| Ainosuke x Tadashi || Lost ||

Requested by: ch3rryfairytz

Tadashi's POV

The rooftop he was on was somewhere in the middle of Okinawa, the lights glowing below him. Buildings were spread across, and with this eagle eyed view, Tadashi could see everything below him. Cars passing honked at each other, and he could hear the distant chatter of happiness. 

If a person were to see him, they would only see a dark shadow silhouetted against the night sky. They would not see the gun in hand or the intent of the person so far from them. 

He was betrayed, beaten, broken and who knows what else. The man was inching slowly toward death, his still monotone face giving nothing away. For a while, he had been suspended within his own self, slowly hanging in the air, debating what to do deep in his mind. Who knew what the last straw was. It could even have been a spur-of-the-moment decision, but here he was. Standing on the rooftop with everything planned. 

The wind was howling, rustling his hair as it blew past. The air was filled with laughter of children and the traffic down below, conveying an odd sense of peace. 

A bullet through the head with a few hundred meters fall should be able to make a person's soul disappear forever, but the greyish blue haired male didn't know what he was waiting for. Perhaps he was listening for the right moment, observing when it would be best to give his life. Or he could just be waiting, waiting until dawn, until midnight, until a certain person showed up. 

Soon enough, the door banged open, with that he knew that his time was nearly up. 

"Tadashi!" No dog this time, but the servant did not turn to his master, the only visible movement was the tightening of the hand on the gun. 

"Get down from there!" Another shout, and it was not clear of panic. "Please!" 

"Of course, Ainosuke-sama." His hand still tight on the gun, Tadashi turned and slowly walked off the edge, falling into a kneeling position in front of his Master. 

"What is this nonsense?" Ainosuke asked, seemingly frantic, "What are you doing here? Do you know how long it took me to find you?" 

"No, Master. I had no doubt that you would want me gone, therefore I have come here to dispose of myself. It would be much cleaner than if I did it in the gardens." The humorous intent was in there, but it was buried by the fact of 'disposal'. 

The silence that followed wasn't something to enjoy; it was as if the two were drowning in water unable to do anything as they sunk with chains attached to their feet. 

"Disposal? What made you think—" 

"Ainosuke Shindō. I am going to say this only because I know that I will be going soon: you are oblivious, and some people, like me for example," Tadashi gestured to himself for the effect, "Can't take anymore crap. There were times when you would tell me to go die, call me a dog or even use severe punishments something to deter misbehaviour.

"Your whole life, I have seen, and have judged you though your actions. Now I wonder if you would be better off if I had just died in the beginning, never to serve you or the family."

"No—"

"I have now seen that I was correct. Your coldness—to—to everyone but Snow is angering for me, I have no right, but—now I know, that iciness was directed solely toward me." 

"Tadashi, no, that's not true—"

"I would prefer," Tadashi continued, ignoring Ainosuke's previous comment, "that you let me leave without remorse or doubt, because I do not hold any—doubts." 

Swallowing, the greyish black haired male tried to conceal his lie. No doubts? Bullshit, of course he had doubts. He was only doing this for his master. 

Closing his eyes and breathing in, Tadashi did not notice the other approach until it was too late: he had been hoisted off the roof, gun clattering to the ground, and carried toward the door leading up to the roof. 

As he felt himself being pushed down into a sitting position against the wall next to the door, the poor male struggled, failing to supress the flailing. 

"No! Let me go! You want me dead anyways! Please!" 

Please... 

Tears were blurring his eyes, and the blotted features of his master was barely visible now, "You have to let me go... I know that I mean nothing, so why are you trying to force me to stay? Hating me from the beginning... was the whole thing child's play? Something to toy with my feelings? Why must you do this? When you were so young... you—you—I taught you how to skateboard... look at you now—disregarding other's feelings... my feelings!" 

Tadashi's voice drowned out in a cry of pure despair, tears pouring down his cheeks now.  

"I love you, Ainosuke-sama, even though—even though it was impossible. And I knew it... was I just being stupid? Have I always been a... a fool? To even glance at you and think I might have a chance? Guess people have to learn—*hic*—the hard way, right?" Hands were now at his shoulders, shaking him. 

"Come back... please..." 

"I could never... compare to all the other's you brought into the house. So please let me—LET ME DIE, YOU TOLD ME TO GO DIE SO THAT NO ONE WOULD HAVE TO SEE MY FACE ANYMORE!" Tadashi was screaming by the time he finished that sentence, his voice now hoarse, "You wanted me to—to kill myself before, so why not now? Is this just for fun? Do you like watching this? Watching me—helpless? Of course, you love doing that don't you..." 

"STOP!" The shout did not jolt anyone out of their misery, and when Tadashi looked up, he say the fresh tears seeping out of his master's eyes. "Please—stop... I cannot handle, when you cry like this..." 

"I—not again... please... don't pretend you care." Looking away, the latter could do nothing but put his hands to his eyes and sob. 

Warm, and slightly wet... he felt them against his cheeks a moment before a pair of moist lips pressed against his. The touch was weird, just a press of a pair of lips together, nothing too shocking... yet it sent his heart into a flurry of beats... 

Doesn't it always begin like this?

Electric currents seemed to be running through his body, making his heart pound as if in an exhilarating race... 

"Please... not like this..." Whispering and trying to turn his head, but it was not successful.

"Shush... I've got you." Wrapping his hands around the other's waist, the azure haired man let Tadashi lean into him, "Shh..." 

"Ainosuke-sama..." 

"I've got you..." Ainosuke whispered, "and I love you too..." 

Those were the last words before Tadashi drifted off into a comforting sleep...

Ngl, that took me a while. Idk if this is what was wanted, but I did my best! I feel like haven't post in like sooooo loooong....

Anyways, enjoy the song at the beginning???? Lol, I just thought it may be good... 🤣🤣

COMMENT PLS, RIGHT HERE, CAUSE I NEVER GET ANYTHING HERE!!! 

im kidding, comment anywhere (nowhere - *me crying* 😭)

Thanks for staying with me.

PS, Idk why everything sad seems to be about suicide and stuffffffff...