|| Cherry x Joe || Cherry Blossoms || Pt 1 ||

Requested by Joniella3

Cherry's POV

Kojiro was sitting in his bedroom, glancing around somewhat nervously. When Kaoru walked back into the room, the other immediately looked up, his face flushing as he nervously coughed. 

"Don't treat this like an interview, we're still waiting on Ainosuke, then we can all go to the skating arena." Kaoru refused to allow his momentarily relaxed shoulders tense as he sat down next to his dark green haired friend. 

Ainosuke was a little late, but from Kaoru's perspective, it was fine. His parents had given him all the free time there was, and he was going to use it for something other than studying. The nock at the door came a few moments later, dispersing the nerves Kaoru had gotten from being with Kojiro alone. 

The two of them headed down to answer the door to discover a red faced Ainosuke who was panting and out of breath. He was very handsome, but the azure haired teen just couldn't compare to Kojiro, who seemed to know all about how his good looks affected people. 

"Sorry I'm late, got caught up with some business." Ainosuke panted, his skateboard on the ground next to him. 

"You mean you got distracted by making out with your friend, Tadashi?" Kojiro laughed when Ainosuke's cheeks flushed a darker red, they all knew about the interesting little thing Ainosuke and Tadashi had. 

"Let's go!" Kojiro continued, thumping Ainosuke on the back and hooking an arm around Kaoru's neck, pulling him closer, "We haven't got much time before sundown, better hurry!" 

Hopping on their skateboards, the three sped away, laughing as they tried to get ahead of each other. Each of them led for a while before one of the two others decided they wanted to speed ahead, the three would wind up laughing and calling out to strangers. 

They reached their usual spot which they called their own skating arena, then began trying out some tricks. The time seemed to tick by quicker than they thought, and it was dark before they realised. Their voices were tired from laughing and chatting, the freeness of the whole thing unbelievable. 

"We probably have another hour," Ainosuke said to the two of them when they realised it was seven, "I'll go buy some water, you two continue."

Then he left, without his skateboard for some reason. Walking or even running would take longer than just skating, Kaoru wondered why Ainosuke would do that.

"Yo! Kaoru, quit spacing out, or are you going to moon after—" Kojiro saw the pink haired teen's look and immediately laughed shrugging his shoulders, "Alright, alright, I get it. Sorry~" 

"Seriously, you—" Kaoru sighed as he said this, knowing that Kojiro knew perfectly clearly that he harboured no feelings for the azure haired teen whatsoever. 

"Then who is it? The person who you like," The dark green haired teen ducked as a punch was aimed at his head, "Who's the lucky girl or guy?" 

Kojiro was completely open about his sexuality, bisexual, or at least, that was what Kaoru remembered of it. The golden eyed teen himself was unsure. 

"N—no one." His body was betraying him, why were his cheeks flushing?

"Oh, my, I must admit, I'm quite jealous of this person, making you blush like that," A smirk, "Come on, pleeeease?" 

"Stop, I'm serious." Yet again, Kaoru tried to whack the other, only to be dodged again and pulled by the wrist forward straight into the arms of the person he liked. 

Kojiro laughed, the sound vibrating through his chest as his pull strengthened, pulling Kaoru up against him, an hand gripped his waist as the other limb pulled Kaoru's hand up. The pink haired male could feel his face heating even more, quickly hiding his face. His moods were changing from happy, flustered, surprised and angry by the second. 

Things seemed to stop suddenly as Kojiro realised the position they were in, they stood like that for a while, the moment seemingly lasting forever. Their hands fell from the air, but Kaoru felt Kojiro's other hand still gripping his hip. 

"I'm sorry..." Kojiro whispered, still not loosening his grip, "I'm not being myself."

A deeper chuckle, not as relaxed as the laughs before... Kaoru's heart was beating. Fast, so fast, and the other's was too, he could feel it, pounding against his own. 

He had witnessed some dramas where there would be a girl who fell in love with a guy, then after all the drama, they would finally have their happily ever after. That was in a drama, tv show, movie, fantasy. In the real world, the person you fell for would rarely ever like you back. You wouldn't even have the courage to make a confession, much less prepare yourself to be turned down because you were brave enough to tell the person you liked about your feelings. 

Kaoru believed that no one courageous enough to confess their feelings should have to bear the hurt of being turned down, rejected, then left. The embarrassment and heartbreak shouldn't be something any kind hearted person should have to bear, definitely not on their own, which would happen.  

"Huh?" Kojiro seemed surprised when Kaoru started leaning in, then he seemed to realise just as the pink haired male's lips touched his. The maroon eyed teen stopped withdrawing, shifting his vacant hand slowly to come up to cup Kaoru's face. 

The teenager now known as Cherry Blossom was surprised, he didn't think Kojiro would do anything but wait for it to end. It also wasn't the pink haired male who deepened the kiss, but the other, who had slowly leaned further in, pushing against the latter. 

A muffled yelp issued from Kaoru's mouth as he felt the other's tongue enter his mouth and trace the shape of it, ever so slowly, like a fire, smothering him... so cruel yet delicate, Kojiro seemed to know everywhere it felt good...

Gasping slightly when he felt the hand on his waist travel to his back, drawing circles onto the fabric, making the golden eyed male shiver. 

Ainosuke's POV

He came back with the water a few minutes ago to spot the two kissing, it didn't really embarrass him, just made him happy for them. He felt like the other two had been waiting for so long, but too shy to confess, and now, he spot them making out...

That escalated fast; from teasing friends to a couple making out in a skating area...

He would have to try that with Tadashi sometime, he wondered how the greyish black haired male would react to Ainosuke kissing him in a skating park... he like the idea!

To Joniella3

thx soooo much for requesting this! And for staying with me!!! luv u 💗💖! hope you enjoyed the read, i was happy to write it, and even though i struggled for a moment here and there, i pulled through, im proud lololol. 

Hope you can maybe check out some of meee otha stories, tell me if u like it!! thx again!!! feel free to dm or contact me if ya wanna talk!

To the rest, feel free to do the same, ima try this: remember, if ya like it, pls vote and comment! (dont matter if ya like it, just do as i say!!! jk, im joking lolol)

okay, it legit feels kinda creepy when i ask that 😂😂🤣🤣

your author, 

busywithsomething