|| Cherry x Joe || Arcane || Pt 2 ||

Joe's POV

Cherry was looking into the distance, his eyes gazing at nothing in particular, drifting here and there, somewhat unseeing. Joe of course, was still having slightly embarrassing flashbacks from the previous night where he talked about the other being beautiful. 

Flushing, he turned back to the audience who cheered at Reki's last answer. 

"So, Joe!" Sato was speaking to him as she smiled, "Who was your first crush? We also want to know your present love interest." 

"Ooh!" Joe chuckled, he needed to skip the question. His first love and present love were the same person. "Well, what a hard question! I don't think I can answer! The question remains, so I'll pass and remain a mystery to you all." 

Joe's smile was relatively real, catching Sato's laugh and some of the audience's too. 

·•◈⁅§⁂§⁆◈•·

"How do you do that?" Cherry muttered once dinner was over and the two were back in their room. "Smile in front of the audience like that?" 

Joe was shocked, why would the pink haired male ask such a question? "I don't know... I just do I guess." 

Shrugging, that was the best answer he could give.

"Hey look, I can't do it so teach me." Cherry would never use those words.

"Did Sato put you up to this?" Joe asked, raising an eyebrow. If Cherry denied it, the dark green haired adult wouldn't know what to think, but fortunately and unfortunately, the other nodded.

"She did," Cherry looked down, "told me to ask you because I was just sitting there looking awkward. I'm sorry." 

Who was this Cherry and where did the old Kaoru go? The one who never apologised?

"Okay then..." Joe tried to chuckle, "I guess you just try and make your mouth tilt up. It's quite easy." 

Cherry tried, but Joe could practically hear the mechanical clinks in the other's smile.  

"Stop, stop!" Joe was laughing, "I can hear the mechanics grinding." 

"Shut up..." Blushing, the other turned away. "I'm not you." 

"Oh-ho! Do I sense embarrassment?" Joe said while turning the pink haired adult's face toward him, narrowing his eyes playfully, "Why are you blushing so fiercely, precious." 

"I—I'm not, you gorilla." Cherry's face flamed even more. 

"How ravishing you look," Smirking, Joe stared deep into the other's eyes, "what should I do..." 

"Are you drunk?" 

"Hmmm... barely tipsy." 

Cherry was pushed down onto the bed, Joe leaning down on top. He could hear their hearts thumping against there chest, and knew what would happen in the next few moments to come. 

"Joe—" Cherry gasped, and Joe smirked, both were turned on, "wait—" 

"Are you sure you want me to wait?" Tilting his head slightly, Joe leaned down further.

Turning his head away, the golden eyed male said nothing. 

"As I thought." 

So leaning down, Joe pressed a soft kiss against the latter's cheek, trailing down until their lips met in a passionate kiss. It lasted what felt like hours, Cherry struggling against Joe's strength and the dark red eyed man smirking when Cherry's back arched into his chest. 

Since Joe had been exploring down the other's body, he had found that it was quite sensitive. The skin was soft, making Joe want to bite into it and leave marks where people could and could not see. 

At that moment, he wanted Cherry desperately. The craving causing him to harden even more. 

Taking off clothes was a slow ordeal, Joe taking his time to survey Cherry from head to toe once part of the work was finished. 

Skin to skin, everything close contact, Joe dragged a hand down the latter's abdomen, the pink haired adult moaning at the gesture. 

"Please—" 

"Oh my—how cute." Both were panting now, "Well then, Kaoru, you're going to have to beg~" 

"Kojiro—please—just—ngh—I'm begging you—" Cherry was shaking with pleasure, and the sight almost made Joe explode. 

Grabbing some lube, he quickened his pace, slipping one finger inside. As he felt Kaoru get used to it, he plunged another one. This time he felt hands come up to brace on his shoulders and nails start digging into skin. 

"Relax..." Joe whispered, feeling Cherry shudder as his breath caressed the latter's cheek. 

He started to move those fingers then, prepping the other the best he could. When all was finished, he positioned himself over the other's entrance then pushed the tip in. 

"Agh—" Cherry moaned, his fingernails nearly drawing blood, Joe pushed more, about half was in. "It's going to tear! Ah!" 

Tears had formed at the corners of Cherry's eyes, Joe leaned down to kiss them away softly, but his thrusts were not so gentle. 

Seconds later, Kaoru screamed his name as they both came, splattering the bed with themselves and collapsing on top of each other. 

"Kaoru..." Joe groaned as he forced his eyes open, wrapping his arms around the other.  

They struggled to get under the blankets, finally managing the normally simple action. 

The lights were dim when the two fell asleep, wrapped in each other's warm embrace. 

Of course the show continued: no one knew of their nightly (...). 

Five days later, the reality TV show ended. It was a huge hit~