|| Langa x Reki || Whispers || Pt 2 ||

Langa's POV

"Reki... please... don't go..."

After that sentence, Langa forced his eyelids up, almost instantaneously staring into the bewildered face of his best friend.

Reki somehow seemed embarrassed, quickly jumping back to avoid collision and slowly inching back.

Langa was busy wiping tears away from his face when Reki's hand came up to cup the soft skin of his cheek. The act surprised the other, making the aqua eyed male freeze. After a slight pause, Reki turned the gesture into a somewhat awkward hug.

Hands fluttering at his sides, Langa did the only thing he could do: he stopped trying to wipe away those tears and let them out, all the while leaning on Reki for support.

While the other's face was flushed with embarrassment, Langa's was blushing from the tears he just shed. His heartbeat was still quick, the panic from the recent dream, but he could not understand why Reki's heart was beating just as fast.

When the tears had run dry, the hearts had calmed, and both prepared, they separated, not daring to look each other in the eye.

Langa's dream had been about two people. Two of some of the most important people in the world. His mom was not in that dream, and the reason for that was because Langa was sure that she would stay with him. Reki was not family, he was a friend.

A best friend who could leave at any moment during his life and never come back.

Life was cruel and unfair, so this kind of event could happen multiple times in a single person's living experience.

And now that Langa thought about it, he realised that his feelings for Reki was developing into something even more than what he talked about with his mother.

"But neither of you are in the wrong."

"No..." Langa looked down at his food, "It was my fault for breaking our promise."

"I think it's best if you were honest with your feelings." His mother closed her eyes as she smiled.

"Honest...?" Langa didn't quite understand.

"You like that person right?" His mother's eyes were now staring at him.

"Huh? Eh!" Were they still talking about Reki? Langa's face flamed as he looked away from his mother, "Well... yeah..."

"Then why don't you be honest and relay those feelings."

"No way. That's too embarrassing." Langa's flaming face heated even more.

Langa's mother grinned and gave a mothery thumbs up, "You have to act on it if you really care about her!"

"Her?" His mother had definitely been thinking of a girl.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Langa stared at his mother.

"Wait, so it is not a girl?" Langa's mother was staring at his dad's picture again, "I..."

"Um... it's not a girl."

"Look honey... now a 'days, gender doesn't really matter. Who knows, maybe... he'll like you back."

Langa wasn't sure if his mother would be supportive or not, but it looked like he didn't have to worry.

"Is it your new friend?" Langa's mother had always been perspective.

The memory flashed back to him, and he knew that this feeling was starting to change. If before it was a twittering bird, now it was a falcon that hunted through the air.

If in the past it was a sailing yacht, now it was a booming cruise.

"Langa?" It seemed to be almost too many times now that Reki's voice dragged Langa back to reality.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"What did you dream about?" Reki seemed generally curious, he looked worried.

"I—don't..." Langa's voice became a whisper so quickly Reki nearly had to run to hear the following message, "my father. And you."

The sharp inhale from Reki that followed wasn't unexpected, "What happened? You were crying..."

"My father was—was—leaving and then you—appeared... but then, y—you—were—gone and I—couldn't—everything was—gray again, and I—couldn't see you—I couldn't—" The rest of Langa's voice dissolved as another flurry of tears hit.

This time though, Reki was prepared. So taking Langa's arm and leading him back into a sleeping position on the bed, Reki held the other.

Now, both were on the bed facing each other. Langa's head was buried comfortably in Reki's shoulder, and their legs slowly tangled together. Since the red haired male's head was above his, the aqua eyed teenager could not see what emotions were written across his face.

Langa loved Reki with all his heart, meaning that he would do anything to protect the other.

It may have been shocking, how far they progressed in the few weeks that they were together, but it all seemed natural to Langa.

During their first encounter, the sky-blue haired male had felt something. Somehow drawn toward the person who taught him how to skate. All those techniques, the designs and flaws, mistakes and corrections, made him the skater he was to that day. When snowboarding ceased to be fun, it was because his father left. Now he had something both similar yet different, something that would drag the happiness of the world into him and make it fun.

Slowly realising that his tears had stopped once more, Langa lifted his head to find Reki staring at him.

Sighing, Langa did the only thing he wanted to make the night a little brighter.

Reki's lips were soft against his, Langa slightly shocked at the aspect of not being pushed away. The kiss was delicate, slow and also electrifying.

Attacking wasn't the best term to describe what Langa did next, but seeing as Reki was not moving, he kissed harder. Biting into the other's lip and gently licking it after. The red haired male seemed to shudder, now under Langa's dominating grasp as the two were flipped over in positions.

Sky-blue haired was illuminated as the moonlight streamed through the window, he was on top of Reki as they slowly but surely tasted, touched each other. It was a feeling that Langa never had the privilege to experience before, the love that was so strong and feeling...

Hair cascaded over his fingers as they slid through Reki's most prominent feature, pulling, tugging. Reki's back arched into the other as he shivered.

Finally done with all the licking and biting, Langa's tongue swept the seam of Reki's lips, pleading for that entrance both desperately craved.

Kisses, touches, everything grew deeper and more heated as Langa's tongue entered, his hands also finding area after area to touch and tease...

The night continued, moans and whispers filling the room as the moon seemed to smile at them.

There was one difference, the whispers now were the sweet nothings each told to the other, smiling as they did so.

So very, very different from the mist that had once plagued Langa's mind.

Meeeee noteeeee!!!

Just to link the memory of the mother talking with her dear child, I took it from my other book lol!!!