|| Ainosuke x Tadashi || Scars || Pt 2 ||

Tadashi's POV

After that one kiss, a few touches and perhaps a little something in his master's room, nothing else happened. For some reason the beatings decreased, and his punishments were not as harsh as they had been previously. It was as if some kind of delightful change had occurred in his life.

It wasn't as though Tadashi was constantly smiling and laughing, it was more that he had this feeling in his chest that told him everything was within his range. That he didn't have to go crazy.

By now, life had pretty much returned to normal. There were still some casual mentions of S, along with Snow and the red haired boy who was constantly with the skater Ainosuke loved to obsess over, but they had grown less frequent.

It hurt when sometimes at night, Tadashi would find his master sitting in the computer room, watching a video recording of Snow skating. He would never acknowledge it, but the greyish-black haired male had to admit, Snow's skating was beautiful. It was above all else, and it was understandable that the diet member loved this sky-blue haired skater.

Still, it left that small hole in the heart of the servant, knowing that he was always going to come last. Least important of them all. He also knew how flirtatious and unpredictable his master could be, one moment stroking a hand down a person's cheek, the next laughing while they were bound in chains.

Impulsively, Tadashi turned down the hall, walking somewhat unconsciously toward his master's bedroom. Nearing midnight as it was, there was no need to be afraid. There was no one there to see him, no one there to criticize him, to make him apologise. His master was probably in the computer room by now, perhaps watching yet another video of Snow?

Yet when he was about to enter, everything was quiet, nothing playing or causing a sound. There seemed to be no one at all in the room, silence deafening...

"Tadashi."

A hand covered his mouth before he could let out the scream that had now been buried in his throat. The sound of his master's voice sent his heart skittering all over his body.

"Ainosuke-sama!" Once the hand was removed, Tadashi managed to squeak.

"What are you doing here?"

Dragging him into the room, the azure haired male shut the door behind the other, bathing them in darkness.

"I—I was just—"

"Never mind." Those red eyes flashed in the depth, "It doesn't matter."

"I apologise—"

"I told you not to."

Tadashi had already started to close his eyes from fear, oh the punishment he would receive from disobeying orders... it was quite harsh. He still remembered the time he was hoisted up by his hair because he joined the skating race Ainosuke-sama had hosted.

Dark blue hair flickered before a hand came up to grasp his shoulder, shaking him.

"What are you think about?" There was no light, "You're closing your eyes."

Wondering how his master knew this, the hesitancy to answer costed time.

"Um... Nothing—Ainosuke-sa—I mean—"

"Just tell me."

"Snow."

Everything stilled. The skater with the alias Adam seemed to freeze, probably dumbfounded by the answer.

"What about Snow?"

"I do not thin—"

"Tell me." This was more of a hissed response than anything.