|| Ainosuke x Tadashi || Teddy Bear ||

Requested by ch3rryfairytz

Tadashi's POV

He was driving along the road, carefully following the speed and rules of traffic, with Mr. Ainosuke in the back, staring out the window. It was a clear day, the sky hardly clouded at all, and as summer approached, it grew warmer. 

The air-conditioning was on in the car, but the windows were slightly down, giving the car an airy look. With his eyes trained to the road, Tadashi paid no mind to the azure haired male sitting in the back seat. 

"Turn left." The sudden voice made his grip on the steering wheel tighten, but he did as was asked. He turned left and headed into the small little track heading into what looked like a small forest. "Follow the trail until it reaches the end." 

They were in no rush, Mr. Ainosuke was the one who asked to go out for a ride, so Tadashi could do nothing but oblige. He himself was perfectly content with staying in the cool cover of the mansion, but the diet member seemed to have other ideas. 

They reached the end of the trail. 

Surprisingly, Ainosuke got out of the car, and started walking. His normal attire had changed a little, and now Tadashi realised, the man was wearing a pair of normal shoes. Not the leather ones worn when he went to a meeting, but casual, for walking. The laid back look suited him. 

Tadashi had also decided to change his shoes, predicting that something was going to come up, and that they didn't need to go to a meeting, he wore the pair that he used when skateboarding. A little worn, but still comfortable. 

He followed his master further into the forest like place until he heard the sound of rushing water. 

The view was beautiful, words? No, they couldn't describe it. Tadashi stared while Ainosuke took a seat on a rock and kicked off his shoes. It was like a child getting ready to play in the water. The car was not in sight anymore, and the place was quiet, save for the sound of the stream, slight splashes of water, and the rustle of trees and the sound of birds. 

"Join me." Ainosuke dipped his feet into the water, no socks, just letting the current run against the toes.

Silently and slowly, Tadashi moved, sitting beside his master and doing the same thing; placing his shoes beside him and then touching one foot to the water. Discovering that the water was delightfully cool, he let both feet sink in. 

Ainosuke must have caught him smiling, "Nice, right?" 

Not knowing how he should reply, he nodded. His greyish black hair falling into his face, covering his eyes. 

"Loosen up a little," Ainosuke chuckled as Tadashi flinched, flushing, "You don't need to be so uptight around me." 

"I... Ainosuke-sama..." The flush rose, tainting his ears red. 

"Let's play a game, for now, I will serve you like you are my master, and you give me orders." Smiling mysteriously, Ainosuke stood up and as he shifted his pant legs up, he stepped into the stream.

"W—Ainosuke-sama, but that—I couldn't..." 

"I insist." Bending down slightly, careful not to get his clothes too wet, Tadashi felt fingers touching his feet. "I'll start by washing your feet." 

The water was shallow, only ankle deep. The pressure was nearly perfect, and as the greyish-black haired male began to relax, he felt another pressure that made him jerk up straight. 

"Apologies, Tadashi-sama, I did not realise your feet were so sensitive." The smirk, the cool eyes, Tadashi could do nothing as he felt his face redden further.

When Ainosuke seemed to decide his feet were clean enough, he stood, still smiling, and leaned toward the shocked man, slowly placing his hands on each side of the other's waist. 

Momentarily, they stayed in that position, the close proximity making Tadashi's heart beat increase abnormally. He could feel Ainosuke's breath on his face.   

"Anything else you wish for, Master?" The breath caressed his face, making him shiver slightly. Then the kiss came, a slight touch to his lips at first. 

The second came soon after, this time, Ainosuke leaning further in to prop himself against the rock. Then he was kneeling, his trousers soaked, and as Tadashi tried to motion toward the other, his hand was caught, and he was drawn forward. 

Their lips continued to move against each other's, slowly immersing themselves in the feeling of softness. It was warm, and as Ainosuke's hand came up to cup the latter's head, he felt the kiss deepen slowly. Soft, slow, warm, it felt so comforting. 

When they parted, both were breathless, and Ainosuke was smiling, "Was that something to your liking?" 

The azure haired male's eyes darkened when Tadashi slowly nodded. Then they were kissing again, this time, with more passion than before, a fiercer, more possessive kiss than the softer, comforting one. 

But it still meant everything to Tadashi. Perhaps now was not the time, and perhaps it wouldn't be him, ever, but at least, right then and there, he could enjoy the small piece of joy, paradise and solace he was offered. 

Even if it was just for a moment. 

Dear readers! Sorry if this was a leeeeettle late, 

animebxbey, thanks for requesting this, again! You wouldn't mind checking out my newest story would you? Lol, this is so specific im already cringing, but plsss (if you have the time)? I love ya! Feel free to contact me (DM if possible), if anything comes up, or just about random stuf that you wanna talk about!

The same goes for everyone else! 

Ima also gonna say this to all other readers too, MY NEW STORY, MY NEW STORY, THIS IS AN ADVERTISMENT! no, im serious tho. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME!!!!