Chapter 8

He grabbed some strands of her soft raven hair, softly kissing it as her hair slipped through his fingers. They sat relaxed on the cliff side, her back against his chest and sitting between his legs as he silently lay behind her. Her fingers played with his hand, a small smile on her face until she laced them together and pressed a soft kiss on the back of his palm.

Thomas wrapped his arm around her small waist, breathing her in as he brought her more closer against his chest. He nuzzled her neck in bliss, loving her warmth as they both stared at the soothing view.

Teresa shifted slightly in his arms, turning around as she lovingly peppered small kisses all over his face. He unknowingly leaned into her touch, eyes closed as he waited for her to reach his lips. She never did, just skipped them as she giggled at his adorable grumpy face.

"You....You can't tease me like that." Thomas spoke, softly as he gave a mild chastising look. A small smile grew on his face when he saw the playful look in her beautiful blue eyes as he glanced at her pink lips longingly.
"You made my lips swollen yesterday." Teresa whispered, her cheeks flushed red as she remembered the other day, they were so lost in each other.

He smirked at the thought as he watched her shyly avoid his gaze and gently lifted her chin with his fingers. Their eyes locked, burning with passion and love as she silently pressed a soft kiss to his aching lips.

"Teresa, that's not enough." Thomas whispered under his breath as he stared at her pink lips.
"What? What do yo—" She whispered back, confused as she stared into his darkened brown eyes. He hungrily slanted his mouth against hers, cutting off her words as her sweet taste invaded his mouth.

Teresa moaned, instinctively moving closer to him as she threaded her fingers through his brown hair. His tongue demanded more of her, drowning in her taste as he gently lifted her onto his lap. She deepened the kiss, causing him to groan as the outside world became silent.

They were both breathing heavily, staring at one another as they pressed their foreheads together in bliss.
"Where are you, Teresa?" He whispered, quietly as he caressed her cheek. Her lifeless blue eyes stared back at him as she held his determined gaze.

"Find me, Tom." She whispered back, weakly as her pulse began dimming under his fingers. Thomas saw the dark red blood appear once again as he desperately tried to ignore the growing puddle of blood and held her in his arms.

His brown eyes were full of tears, cradling her pale angelic face as he breathed in deeply. She clutched his shirt, helplessly as her breathing became shallower.
"Where...." He muttered, shakily as he felt his fingers wet with her flowing tears.

"WICKED...." Teresa gasped, hoarsely as she tried to speak with all her strength.
"Teresa....Don't leave me....Don't leave me....I'll find you...." Thomas whispered, leaked tears streamed down his face as he felt her heart beat slowing down.

"No!" Thomas screamed abruptly awake, lunging up out of his bed and clutched the bedsheets. He leaned forward, holding his pounding head in his hands. He was so close in pushing the telepathic connection further between him and Teresa in his dream.

His heart continued to hammer wildly in his chest, numbness fogging his mind and making it hard to think straight. Sweat ran down his forehead, his tired brown eyes scrunched closed as he silently processed Teresa's words in his dream.

It was WICKED, always WICKED. The ache in his chest lessened in hope, she was still there. Somewhere alive. Teresa was trying to communicate through his dreams using their telepathy as she desperately hoped for him to find her.

His brown eyes darkened and his jaw clenched in anger and frustration, WICKED would never leave them alone. They took everything from him but he wouldn't let them take her. Not again.

Author's Note: Please do comment what you think so far of the story. It really helps motivate me by hearing your thoughts. I'm hoping to update soon :)