Scars of the Past

ღ 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙮𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙖𝙖 ღ

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

this is a series before but i have decided to turn it as a stand-alone novel instead :)
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

This is only a fictitious novel. Any characters, some places, things and happenings that will be narrated in this novel is only and was made by the author, @/ bubblyteaaa.

Do not post, share the whole chapters of this novel through screenshots or file type, translate it into different language and publish it through different websites and other apps with or without the author's permission.

-

WARNING...!

I'm sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors that you will notice while reading this story.

This will contain trigger warnings and explicit situation so be guided while reading this story. Strong and matured language will be also included here in the story. Some scenes and contents of this novel are disturbing and sensitive.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-

NOTE:

Avoid commenting anything that is unrelated with the story and will offend the author. If names, places, events or some dialogues that were mentioned here are the same with the other stories, it was all just by accident.

My characters are not perfect and will have their own flaws, if you want a perfect characters and a perfect story, you can skip this story and just
find a better one that suits your
own taste. Thank you.

-happy reading..

[COMPLETED]

COPYRIGHTS 2021

╰ BubblyTeaaa 🥢