Bank Robbery

Moni POV

"Moni, Moni, quit fucking crying and aim the gun right at the bitch, make sure none of these motherfuckers get out of here while I go grab the bag, alright?" Newsworthy said as I was crying

"Moni, Moni, quit fucking crying and aim the gun right at the bitch, make sure none of these motherfuckers get out of here while I go grab the bag, alright?" Newsworthy said as I was crying. still holding the gun at multiple people. I couldn't handle this pressure, my anxiety was going up, I didn't want to shoot anyone, I didn't want to hurt anyone and if he knows me, really knows me, he would wait to put me in a situation like this.

But it was Newsworthy so I was down, I'm always down when he asks or wants me to go which is everyone, but it's obvious that I couldn't handle this even with a little pep talk and preparation I still couldn't. I thought I could, holding a gun seemed fun when Newsworthy taught me how to shoot one, but being in action is not fun, it's not like the movies, I thought we would be right alongside each other in action, and I would be tough enough to show him what I can do, but I am literally shaking being in this position with him.

"Okay," I said nervously as hell

Flashback

"It's funny how you come over here all the time, and I don't have your phone number, aren't we friends?" I said as Newsworthy sat at my window seating area while I lay on my bed. He became so comfortable, soon we will be closer than two peas in a pod, but maybe not he seems very independent and closed off from people.

"It ain't lay downtime, you had enough of that last night, it's time for a new assignment." He said as he slapped my thighs and rubbed his hands together, coming to sit on the edge of my bed, not answering my question.

"All these assignments, let me get your number? what if something goes wrong, what if I end up in the hospital, wouldn't you want to know?" I asked and he chuckled, I think I know the answer to that question maybe, but I can sense he has some compassion maybe just a little. I did sound a little desperate and like I was trying to holla at him.

"You want my number that bad, here pull out your phone, let's exchange numbers, cry baby, but don't be hitting me up all the time like I got time for your ass-"

"Obviously you do to be over here all the time with these rules and demands wanting me to finish an assignment," I said rolling my eyes and he smiled

"Now you think you bad, rolling your eyes at me, thinking you hard." He said as he pinched my legs, and then tried to tickle me, but I moved his arms, he thinks he has me figured out already, but it's more to me than he knows.

"Yeah, I do," I said as I snatched his phone and he snatched mine right back, and we put our numbers in and I handed his back. I was so geeked that this was even going on right now, I thought he would never do this, but even with is doing this, he would find some way to piss me off, like what if I had to tell him something important and he wouldn't answer on purpose. I get really frustrated when I need to talk to someone about something important and he ain't the comforting type, he might even be the person to watch me cry and won't do anything.