Murder Pt2

Moni POV

I was back at my house panicking pacing the floors, I was losing my mind

I was back at my house panicking pacing the floors, I was losing my mind. What was she gonna do with that dead body? it was just laying on her kitchen floor. Is she gonna call a clean-up crew? What happens if Chris gets home and sees it? Where the hell is Chris? Why did I even go back to this house?

I should be calling a cab; I should be calling Chris so that's what I did. I pulled out my phone and I dialed his number, and it rang for a few as I paced the floors, but he didn't answer, I called him back-to-back, but he didn't answer and I was panicking what if the police found him, they haven't even begun the search.

But I was feeling like shit, and I had blood all over me. I wanted to cry and wail all day, but I couldn't, I was a murderer. The scene replayed in my mind when the blood splattered on me and Christina's as we tussled over the gun, I wish I would have never talked to her. Why would I believe anything she said? I was just really scared for Chris's life and not my own, he is protected automatically, and I don't know about him, but all I knew is that I had to change clothes.

So, I went and took off my bloodied-up clothes and threw them in trash bags that I got downstairs before I took my clothes off. This felt like some real-life true crime stuff, and it made my skin crawl that I was a part of it. It could have been avoided so easily, but I care so deeply about Chris I was willing to do anything just from what Christina was saying to me and at first, it worked, but then I realized that she will always be the devil.

After I put my bloodied clothes in a black bag and put them in the same compartment as the money, I stole but never used. I closed back the hatch that no one knew about in my closet and went into my drawer grabbing some clothes and I was searching really fast because the tears were falling, and I was panicking at how my life situation turned out. I then laid them on the bed and went into the bathroom where my lady products were and turned the shower on as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I felt disgusted with myself, I had just murdered somebody. I feel terrible and I don't know how to tell Chris, but I really want to speak with him so he can calm me down like he always does. I then hopped in the shower and stood in the same spot for a minute staring blankly at the wall, my life replayed in my head from first meeting Chris and his nasty attitude at first to him becoming someone I never thought he would, to losing someone I never thought I'd see again and upsetting my mother, going against her wishes of what was better for me. I would do this all over again, making this horrible. now I know, watching the news is so terrible, they always give these false fable ass stories, and most are all lies.