Toughen Up

Moni POV

"I'm so fucking sick of them," I said as I ran into my room and lay in my bed screaming into my pillow

"I'm so fucking sick of them," I said as I ran into my room and lay in my bed screaming into my pillow. I had a run-in with the mean girls today, and I didn't lose a fight or anything because they look like they jump people, but they embarrassed me in front of people and made me feel small. I hated feeling that way and find myself feeling that way all the time. I know that Newsworthy is like a brick wall when it comes to things like this. How does he handle it? because we all have feelings, but he is unknown and that scares me, he does show emotion from time to time though. I wish he could come to my school and show these hoes who they are messing with.

"Sick of who?" Somebody said as I rose up from my pillow wiping my tears. I should have known it was Newsworthy comfortable as hell by my window smoking a cigarette, how the hell did I not notice him? He is really comfortable here like it is his sanctuary or something. 

"These mean girls at my school." 

"Mean Girls, did I not teach you anything, you didn't punch the lights out or call them out their name?" He asked me as he looked at me crazy 

"The crazy thing is, I did, but they are so famous, and everyone loves them, so them being who they are and me being no one. I made a complete fool of myself, and everyone was on their side that I'm a lonely freak, and they are so cool-"

"School, the place where everybody wants to fit in, it's a few real ones, and learning is not an option, shit, I can't believe I was even there a point in my life, it was a Complete Waste of Time." He said as I sat up with my pillow in my lap. Was he gonna tell me about himself because I couldn't wait for this moment? I need to know something more about him than what he says and does on the surface.

"Didn't you say that people used to mess with you?" I asked and News Worthy chuckled

"Keyword, used to, and yeah, I was quiet, but the athletic kid in school. I did what I loved most and stayed out of the way, and for the most part, nobody messed with me until they started to.

 A bunch of dudes who just all of a sudden wanted to pick on me, and then one day one of them wanted to stick out and bully me by his self, let's just say, I messed him up so bad that they all didn't fuck with me when they saw his face and I didn't even get suspended, that was the highlight of it all." He said as I just watched him speak, his voice is so soothing, majestic, and intimidating at the same time, he spoke like he was a wise man, and was bestowing his wisdom on me.