Careless

August POV

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked as I walked into my home

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked as I walked into my home. I live home alone as a choice, I don't want anybody in my house for real unless I really trust them and honestly, I don't trust anybody anymore, and Christina being in here ain't the move and she dressed like a slut for no reason, like this is a fashion show or something.

It became a literal bore of her hitting on me constantly, like leave me the fuck alone, does she like rude niggas or something, is that her kink?

She used to dress like this when she came to visit all the time, but this was when I was younger now, I live by myself at the age of nineteen. I am pretty accomplished, but I'm getting the hell out of this bitch guaranteed, to stay away from these crazy ass people. when I was younger, I thought all of this was cool, no one knew any of this was going to happen, but now that it did because Virginia has a mind of its own.

"To see you, I was worried you haven't been speaking to me in a while, so I came to your house." She said and I scrunched my eyebrows up. I couldn't believe it either, she breaks in houses as her son does, probably taught him the game or she got lucky because she is insane to be in here like I invited her.

"That was the point, your son pissed me off at the store and your daughter just pissed me off earlier today even though she said what I and her momma wanted to hear. I ain't buying it and her momma is hanging by a thread and she doesn't want my help to knock some sense into her daughter." I said as I gave a whole rant and Christina just nodded. I know she wasn't listening for real; she was just admiring me.

"I know, I know, it's crazy, I'm glad you quit helping, honestly, they are a hard family-"

"Y'all a hard family, I just want all of y'all to leave me the fuck alone while I rack up some more money to leave Virginia for good."

I said as I shook my head because I really dealt with all of this. I didn't mind talking to Chris honestly, but he too stuck on getting away and I hope he does, but most likely things are gonna go up in flames and, Monica's daughter is brainwashed, and I really wanted to help her, but now it's all on her mother to do that.

"It's just some miscommunication between you and Chris. I think you both would better understand if you guys were in each other's shoes, I think things will work themselves out." She said as she stood up and walked towards me like she was my own mother, and it was pissing me off like she can't let this go or me go.