Always Be The Same

Moni POV

We had all gotten caught, the faith I had was crumbled and tarnished and will never be seen again, the smiles on the villains faces who had now won made me sick, me being in a women's cell with my mom and Chris being in a men's cell next to me wit...

We had all gotten caught, the faith I had was crumbled and tarnished and will never be seen again, the smiles on the villains faces who had now won made me sick, me being in a women's cell with my mom and Chris being in a men's cell next to me with August made me sick to my stomach, we lost and there was nothing we could do about it, they won the game and we never came close to defeating the boss knowing that I probably won't be with Chris for the rest of my life hurts and that what we said we would do together once this was over hurts as well.

"Alright, alright, enough with the jokes, you guys are still my workers, but will be on 24-hour supervision now whatever lives you had, you don't have now." The chief said as we all looked at each other things would go the same way, but it would feel like if we all actually went to jail.

"You don't own me though, I didn't sign a contract," August said confused

"Doesn't matter, I can still control your life and if you go to jail." He said as he looked at August sideways now, I bet he wishes he never welcomed me into his house and told me all that information I bet he wishes that he just left when he had the chance.

"You really thought you could beat me, now I'm one of the people that's gone be on you when the next news drop, Newsworthy." Kimore said as he walked up to the cell taunting Chris and I wish he walked closer so that Chris could get a clean shot to the face, he is too comfortable with taking us down and all for money, Chris didn't fall for it though he just looked at him it was nothing that Kimore could say that would hurt him more than he was right now. He even took the contract out of our car, but I don't think anyone else saw him do it.

"Did y'all have a talk with him already?" Chris said pointing at Kimore 

"Yeah, we had our talk," Kimore said as he pulled out a cellphone which was Chris phone, and waved it in his face before putting it on the floor, cracking the screen stomping on it and it pissed me off, but Chris wasn't mad at all he just laughed and he looked at me and then I remembered he didn't need his phone with the recording on it because he already sent it to Evon and now everything is in her hands there is still hope. Monica is still gonna be a police officer and thank god, they didn't kill my mom, I wouldn't know how to feel I feel as if that would be the last straw for me and I wouldn't know how to live with myself and Christina is still living it up somewhere, I don't know I just feel like she should be here she is still in the contract why is she far away right now.

"I'm a be like... you got to make more content, to make more mula." Kimore said still rubbing it in Chris's face, he has no idea that along down the line, he is going to get fucked over too maybe and one day I hope he does, he is a lawyer how do you have a horrible life as a lawyer to where you have to make money elsewhere and go after people you don't know, what a trash lawyer.