Something Special

Moni POV

A day I never thought would happen, a day I could only dream of and pictured it being special and lots of love and attention, and it became that and yes, I am talking about losing my virginity

A day I never thought would happen, a day I could only dream of and pictured it being special and lots of love and attention, and it became that and yes, I am talking about losing my virginity. I was naked laying on Chris body, he was asleep at first and then he opened his eyes, he looked way too perfect to be a human, ever since today we have been doing this back to back and it was amazing, I felt like I was the only girl in the world for me like It was meant to be all along and that nothing anyone said or would ever say wouldn't mean anything, I was going to stick this out with my man.

His ways are very dark and deceiving, but he has a heart underneath and understands and can fall in love and be there for people when they need him, he isn't a monster that people painted him out to be, therapy should definitely be in the picture, but be honestly not bad at all, he just was put on the spot too early to be someone he wasn't. I think therapy is needed for any and every one though especially me, I think it's bullshit to be born to someone who doesn't give a fuck or doesn't give a fuck until you are older and have ruined you and your views of life and you the one that has to put the pieces together to live the life you want.

How we ended up like this actually started with a fight, the day we almost got caught by a police officer started the argument, it never ended, it stopped for a minute, but Chris still couldn't handle the fact that he almost got caught and was put in a position that he wasn't controlling. He's probably a narcissist or became one since everything is controlled for him or people want to control him and I'm the only one or the only situation he can control to feel something to feel like he has control over something.

Flashback

"I can't get over this shit, pay attention to me when I'm talking." He said as we were in bed, he was the one that leaned up from looking at the ceiling just to criticize me some more, I liked how demanding he was being, but I hated how he thought that just because we had a little fuck up that it was the end of the world, he was the one that chose to train me not the other way around I don't think I'm at fault here. I should call him the sensitive one, wasn't he just telling me that it didn't matter if we got caught or not because obviously, it does.

I understand the consequences could be something out of this world, but I just don't think this is that big of a deal.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked because he is never this made to try to check me, he's the one that offered me a day of relaxation to get away from us both knowing that we are wanted criminals.