House Robbery

Moni POV

I was in school at lunch, and I had zero friends as usual, but it hit me hard today

I was in school at lunch, and I had zero friends as usual, but it hit me hard today. I wish Newsworthy would come to my school and be my friend and talk to me, that would be amazing, and we would walk the halls together and be unstoppable, no one would mess with me with him by my side. He would be extremely famous though if he was to come. I hope he would curve everyone except for me and be with me only it sounds a bit selfish, but I'm always alone here and it sucks.

But I was too in my head, he is nice and generous, but he also seems like the guy to reject someone hard and I'm not trying to be rejected, that type of pain hurts like hell, but it would be nice if he was here. He would be like the class clown or maybe the one to be chill, but from time to time argue with the teacher for messing with him for being on his phone, but either way, he wasn't here, it was just me and the stuck-up girls that ran the school and literally disgusted me. They were like the walking and talking mean girls, I hated them with a passion, their names were Kira, Mariah, and Brianna.

 They all sat at one table together making horrible faces at anyone and everyone that looked at them. They were fashionable, but man was they were mean and slow. I overheard them having a conversation and I wanted to listen in, but I didn't have to they naturally talked loud.

"Y'all remember when my bae got out a couple of days ago?" Kira said as she was eating what she ordered at door dash

"My bae, and Yeah, I heard he moved out of town or something to not get noticed," Mariah said as she smacked on her food and my overthinking came in and I wondered what would happen again if he came here, but negatively. I really didn't want him to meet these girls or fall for them and their bullshit, he already has his own.

"That's dumb, somebody's gonna notice him, he too famous, he too cute," Brianna said as she smiled, and that's definitely a fact. I wish I could just hide him, but he goes where he wants to

"Yep, I hope he comes here and visit or something," Kira said as she leaned back in her chair

"Yep, that would be dope, and then we all could like invite him to a party or like something and get it turnt, and like go live. I can literally imagine it now, we would be more famous than we already are." Brianna said as I rolled my eyes, their fame would be for a second, that's why it's called clout and that's what high school is for, it's not a special place because once the people that are looked up to graduate, you see how lame and unimportant, they really are.