The Beginning

Moni POV

"Is this a dream?" I asked as Newsworthy was on the edge of my bed searching for a movie to watch on Netflix and I was completely stunned

"Is this a dream?" I asked as Newsworthy was on the edge of my bed searching for a movie to watch on Netflix and I was completely stunned. I didn't want to let him have all the glory and be the person that I wanted to get and go after, but it was in my eyes that I wanted him so for him to be in here made me feel special. Most people like him are people you know are a bad road, but they are so fun to be around and the atmosphere and when it ends, you knew it was gonna end originally when you met them, you just wanted to hold on a little longer to what you thought was your happiness in human form.

"No." He said as he continued, but it felt like it why was he in here? Why would he want to hang out with me? This felt magical and I never wanted it to end, it made me feel tingly inside. We met officially when he was outside throwing fireworks at random people's houses and it Disturbed Me that he didn't care about others' well-being, but lured me in how he didn't care about others' well beings, ironic, isn't it? I fear relationships, just as much as I want them and I just can't seem to wake up from my fantasies.

Flashback

I heard a bunch of sparks like it was the fourth of July going on outside as if it was normal and it made me scrunch up my eyebrows, I was confused. I was in my room in my bed so I sat up and went to see what was going on opening my curtains slightly, and I see the big ole trouble maker News Worthy in action throwing fireworks at houses. The popping noises made my shoulders go up, I didn't want to get popped or anything and I certainly didn't want to be the next target in one of News Worthy's crimes. I just wanted to watch him in the action of being destructive I wanted to be out there because my nerves were going through the roof.

My mom is here right now, and I don't want her to be suspicious or smell smoke because honestly, she should be hearing these fireworks and grabbing her gun, but I haven't heard her move not once and this is very irresponsible and unsafe. I feel like a little child trying to hang with the friend that our parents disapprove of because they know they are bad news way before you figure out and have a bad experience with them but hanging with them was so fun before it happened. I don't want to ask to go throw fireworks and it's wrong to do things like this anyway but it's tempting, and I've never hung with a boy before.

I wondered why no one said anything in this neighborhood though, it's weird that no one has said anything about him doing anything he wants, maybe they are scared, but even the police are just letting him out of jail, but I want him out of jail him doing this made me smile, and that's weird because I wanted him to stop.

"What are you doing? Stop." I said as I lifted up my window sticking my head out and he looked up at me and smiled looking me up and down. It was smoke and I just know he popped a lot of fireworks, are the people even home?