Trial pt 2

Newsworthy POV

"They got you dressed as king and her dressed as a peasant, for the sake of being in this courtroom and have done committed the same crimes together, you should both be in the same wardrobe," Evon said as she looked at me while I flared up my suit, I knew this was wrong, but I looked good and photographer ready. 

I'm so grateful for Evon coming and representing me though, she understood everything because she didn't understand what was going on and it has been happening for four years now she didn't question my story and hasn't told anyone and kept my story and has been helping me ever since, I'm very grateful for her and August and I'm glad we're back to being friends, I didn't know if he was gonna come, but I wish that he would, he probably would watch from television and judge the fact that I would be so fresh for my court appearances, but I know he would just be hating. 

More people came pouring into the courtroom and I became more nervous than my Patna came in the room, august didn't think he would show up, he has a habit of being disappointed in anything and everything I do ever since I signed that contract, but I'm glad he came, I know it isn't easy being in a place full of liars, I know he wanted to dip when he found out I wasn't letting up and even got Moni involved, but I'm glad he stayed anyway.

He tried so hard to be a good friend to me and I just looked the other way because I thought it was another way, I stood up right away when I saw him, and we dapped each other up and shook hands.

"Keep your head up boy." He said to me as he rubbed the top of my head

"I'm a try too," I said

"Don't try, do, I ain't even want to come here, but we gone keep our heads up, this is a dud case we know what's gone happen to you, but we don't know what's gone happen to her-"

"Most likely she'll get out because of me, they want to see a new chapter so-"

"So, you're gonna give it to them and be a peasant again man, look you got out of line for a reason don't straighten up now because this can go left, and if it does what are you gonna do?" he asked me as he put his hands in his pockets, I would do anything for Moni's it's no brainier.

"Whatever it takes, war," I said as August nodded his head

"I'm right behind you." He said as he went to sit down, and I sat back down next to Evon

"Listen to your homeboy, if she goes down for these crooked people, you have to be ready for war, we will be quiet now if something does, but when we are ready to drop bombs, we will." She said as I cleared my throat this was gonna be a lot, but regardless I was ready.

"We did do a lot of stuff regardless of her going down, but the fact that I'm not involved physically to go to jail for long is the problem and none of my fans see it-"

"So, make them see it." She said as I remained quiet after that, it wasn't hard fear just got in the way, these people did have power, but I'm the one that gave it to them and now it's time to take It back.

I felt like negotiating with the police and the judge now I wonder if I could talk to them and see where everyone's head was at, I figured it was a good shot to take, and not knowing what would happen would kill me.