Sleepover

Moni POV

This morning after brushing my teeth and taking a shower I stayed in bed and watched television it was still early in the morning, and I haven't watched the news in forever ever and I don't want to see News Worthy on there will make me have so man...

This morning after brushing my teeth and taking a shower I stayed in bed and watched television it was still early in the morning, and I haven't watched the news in forever ever and I don't want to see News Worthy on there will make me have so many mixed emotions, he is already next door and who knows what his life consists of the outside of me, he is a celebrity, I just can't picture him being destructive on his own and it makes me nervous knowing sometimes he just doesn't care about how anyone feels or thinks. I'm scared that he is talking to someone else, ranting to someone else, just being around someone other than me.

But I'm scared to watch the news not because I'll see Newsworthy or get caught watching him, he hasn't committed a crime in a minute. we'll, I wouldn't know, we haven't been speaking, but because I might be on the news and people might be looking for me every second, I think the FBI is on my tail. I am not a mastermind of any sort I know Newsworthy isn't he doesn't have any emotions, yet he is emotional I don't know if it's me or not, but if it is I hope he understands that a lot of what he is doing is wrong and I hope that I understand not to go with the flow.

Then I heard a knock on my window, and I looked over and it was none other than Newsworthy he was sitting sideways knocking with a straight face. I didn't know how he felt right now, but I'm glad he was here so I got up and lifted up my window and he came in as usual but flew right past me getting under the covers of my bed. I guess he missed me, I hope he thought about all the things he has done, and this will be the time for us to have a real conversation and makeup. 

I went over to him getting under the covers of my bed as well scooting him over because he is way too comfortable in my area of space, but I honestly didn't mind he made it seem as if he was mad by keeping his eyes on the television, but I know he wanted to talk maybe even to hug or cuddle, I knew he had a soft spot somewhere.

"What are you doing?" I asked like I wasn't loving him being so close to me

"I'm chilling." He said as I remained silent for a bit as we both watched television, but I couldn't remain quiet for long.

"So are we-"

"Yeah, we're cool, I forgive you." He said as he looked over at me then back at the television making me confused because I wasn't the one that needed to apologize. He is so ignorant and cocky as if I'm supposed to fall to his feet when he is literally insane. I wonder how anyone he has ever dated felt since they are different from me, Monica said they were like mean girls, extra girls, the girls at my school that is stuck up and think the world revolves around them. I hope he isn't one of those guys that thinks it's sexy to be that, but he might. He probably has killed an ex before, they might have said something or done something, but I refuse to ask a question like that.