My Inside Job Chick

Moni POV

I woke up the next day and I rolled over and I saw that Newsworthy wasn't next to me, he probably left out of the window like he was a vampire or something and I hated it

I woke up the next day and I rolled over and I saw that Newsworthy wasn't next to me, he probably left out of the window like he was a vampire or something and I hated it. I wanted him to stay here forever, but then as I thought that he was already over at his house or somewhere else. He popped out of my bathroom and sat on the edge of my bed, and I wanted to pull him into my bed so we could continue to cuddle, but I knew he had to leave soon, but his company was most enjoyable, and I hope we have more times like these.

"Good morning," I said sounding lame-ass ever, but I was glad he was still here. I could imagine us living life together. He'd probably think I was doing too much and getting ahead of myself, and I probably would be, but you can't blame me.

"Good morning." He said mocking me and then laughed

"I'm just glad you're still here," I said as he scooted closer to me than kissed me on the forehead

"What was that for?" I asked him

"For being so understanding, most people would just you know... say I'm a freak and leave me alone completely, but you stayed and let me still come in." He said making me smile as he rubbed my arm.

"Yeah, I would never leave," I said staring into his eyes, maybe a past girlfriend hurt him or didn't understand him.

"Umm, and for other assignment purposes you will just be in your house, and I will come to you, you don't have to leave so what I'm saying is... you will be my inside job chick, the lady behind the scenes that doesn't crack under pressure." He said as I nodded my head, I don't think I even understand exactly what he said.

"Okay," I said, going along with it though 

"Alright, see you then." He said as he left out my window like a vampire and jumped off my roof making me jump. I still can't believe he does that with complete ease sometimes, he knows he can go out the front door, he doesn't have to show off to me, I already think he is the coolest person.