You'll find out

August POV

Didn't want to be back here again, didn't want to question her, to talk to her, didn't want to be rude or anything, I wanted to wash my hands with her, but here I was at her doorstep Christina's doorstep

Her son Chris is gone with Moni and Moni told me some serious shit that she was involved in, I know she feels like shit and even more because I didn't want to help, I did, but I just feel like once you don't take my advice you on your own, that love shit can't save her when it comes to something that's been in place for a while now, but also it's another side to this because my and Christina's relationship left off on a rocky note with her saying it's all fine so I think when she started talking to Moni and she brought her over, this was it like blackmail so I'm really upset for her even though I saw the news her and Chris been doing shit that I wasn't around for because if I was, I would've stopped it, but sometimes, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I feel like clay off of thirteen reasons why because everybody he ever knew, knew about his girl except for him and now he roped into some other shit, helping them out and lying on their lies to help them and they ain't did shit for him. It's obviously annoying when he is a good kid and wants to help, but knows he is helping messed-up people. I think these people are messed up.. in tragic situations that no one would ever think would go that way and that's why it's sad, never did any of this happen because I admitted that I liked Moni, and I might even love her. 

I knocked on her door with my hands in my pockets and she opened it with a smile and a drink in her hand and I just rolled my eyes again, it was too late to turn back now, but I know she was about to do way too much. I shouldn't be here at all, I should just let her wallow in sadness, that's what she probably has a drink for.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked me as I raised my eyebrows

"They are looking for your son and you're in here drinking wine with a dead body on your floor," I said as I pointed in her house, she probably got it up by now or that'll just be disgusting and the fact she's still in here is disgusting, she really doesn't give a fuck.

"Okay, and what do you want me to do about that?" She said shaking her drink, she never came over to my house for her son or anything, she just thought it was the perfect time to stroll through with bullshit because she knew I had a heart, unlike her ass. She is a genius, but she ain't that smart.

"Come on, have a heart, well, I shouldn't even be here to tell you that, you're a murderer, I should call the cops on you," I said as she began laughing hysterically at me