Be Free, Feel free

Moni

I had school today the same old boring school, and I was so excited to get off so when I did and my bus pulled up and I saw News Worthy was literally waiting for me on my roof and started to wave at me and I waved back slowly and told him to duck ...

I had school today the same old boring school, and I was so excited to get off so when I did and my bus pulled up and I saw News Worthy was literally waiting for me on my roof and started to wave at me and I waved back slowly and told him to duck down because I didn't want anyone else to see him and I became a little scared because people report things so quickly in school, it's sad, but he just made my whole day and I knew he could tell. I wanted us to just be friends or lovers and have adventures and be each other's Safe Haven, and be special people to each other, I didn't want people to know, I had him in my corner because I usually have no one and he could be gone in seconds with someone else.

He ducked down as I told him too and I grabbed my keys that were hanging from the loops of my pants and I unlocked the front door as the bus pulled off. I was so excited to get into the house and to see what he had planned anyone with two eyes could see something was off even I did, but I wanted to walk around it, I liked the company cause no one offers to fix you unless they have something they want to fix with themselves, minus therapist. It's strange, but I'll put up with it and when the nonsense comes, I'll just be grateful for the good moments.

"We got some Inner Things to do Moni, you have to release some things that are holding you back." He said as he looked at me and I finally got into my house closing it and locking it back then running up the stairs and then I finally got into my room and opened up the window and he was right there, face-to-face smiling at me, and then grabbed my arm dragging me out. I liked how he included me in his life and daily routine, I don't know what else he does outside of me, he probably has a busy day, but I don't want him committing crimes anymore.

"Are you free Moni?" He asked me as I stepped out and sat next to him and I chuckled this was a free therapy session. How is he gonna give me one, his whole life is off and fascinating and confusing? But if he is a great listener then he is all I need and if he is caring and understanding, he will have all the qualities I want in a man, he is already exciting, but can't take the good out of the bad, he is irritating, annoying, and frustrating a little bit and pushy.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I mean like do you get to leave this house often? Do you get to be yourself? Do you get to have fun?" He said and it was obvious that I didn't, I had more fun yesterday than in a couple of years and my mom wonders why I'm curious and won't stop talking about Newsworthy all the time, I hope the fun we have doesn't cause me to slip up and tell my mom about our relationship.

He asked as he looked at me and this became unreal, why does he care? But it seemed sweet to ask me almost as if he is really trying to help me and wants to know me and my struggles.