Back To Back

Chris POV

This morning was supposed to be a perfect morning I'd make moni breakfast dodge her questions, we'd have a little argument then everything simmered down, but I should have known it wouldn't be the rest of the night, she never questioned me about p...

This morning was supposed to be a perfect morning I'd make moni breakfast dodge her questions, we'd have a little argument then everything simmered down, but I should have known it wouldn't be the rest of the night, she never questioned me about promising her and all that, but I told her that we had to be in the white house in two days, she's coming with because I can't leave her here, they will question her, they know where her mom lives honestly, I should have made all of them move out so I could deal with this myself, it would be a better move because no one would get hurt, it's full proof, but now it's no going back, I don't think I can convince Moni or August to leave, they want to help they care too much.

Moni wants to be by my side at all times, I made her feel special, I bet her high school is going crazy right now after witnessing that she was one of the culprits and that she was on television with me. The teachers will see it as shocking and all the students, we'll, female students will be completely jealous especially Kira, she might even want to reveal where I live because of this, but I bet they already know now and I don't care, everything already spilled anyway, they think they have an advantage because me being M.I.A is over.

I should think to take care of everything myself, but that would mean I would have never met Moni, but to move on from this topic, the cops came immediately when they found out Monica wasn't going to be in attendance at work today and we were all in Monica's living room, I was comfortable as hell because I had no worries, I know Moni is scared and confused at how she is even out anyway and that no one cares because a trial took place and everyone saw the verdict and her being placed in handcuffs, but I need her to know that no one cares, it's obvious and if she has been watching me, she would know that no one cares.

"Where is Monica?" The chief said busting in with guns shocked to see me here and his guards began looking around the house.

"We don't know, she went shopping after we made Moni sign the contract and then she never came back, it's strange," I said lying and I knew it was a weak lie, anyone could see through it because number one, why would we both be so chill when Moni's mother is missing.

"Cut the bullshit, where is she?" He said looking at me sideways

"If I knew I would tell you and second why? so you can kill her or something?" I said just being a little asshole and I know he hated it. I asked as he made a face at me, he was pissed, I was being so sarcastic knowing his exact intentions. I actually should have left with everyone too, to different locations, I just wanted to be here to see the chief's face.

"We just want to talk to her." The chief said as his bodyguards came back

"Clear." The guards said as I laughed because they act like cops and do cop shit, but they all trash like why not just be who they really are? Their acting is the worst thing ever done.