It's On

Moni POV

"Who are you really?" I asked Newsworthy as we were both criss-cross apple sauce on my bed staring at each other

"Who are you really?" I asked Newsworthy as we were both criss-cross apple sauce on my bed staring at each other. I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to see this man again, but here I am because I want an answer. I want him to want me, but I don't want to be used. I can now see in his eyes that he only wants me to use me anyway to get what he truly wants, to leave to not be spied on wherever he goes. He isn't a bad person; he is making bad decisions over people making bad decisions with him.

"I'm Newsworthy weirdo, why are you asking? You not gone get my real name, I don't care how many times you ask and why? Why are you being weird at this time? Trying to soul bond with me and shit." He said being cocky and I tried my hardest not to laugh or smile or make things normal because they weren't.

"I just want to know you, and why you act the way you do. I feel like I'm in the dark like you aren't telling me the real reason why you hang with me." I said because I wanted to see if he would be honest, but he just lied in my face, as usual, I should just get him to hate me already and spook him with his lies he tried to through in my face with the truth I found out, I wonder how mad he would get or what he would do.

"I'm trying to make you a better you because I love you." He said with a smile but was looking away as he said everything else. This man doesn't give two fucks about me and is a total genius. He is manipulative and charming, but he is a liar.

"I think you only love yourself," I said as he laughed

"Why? Why are you being sensitive at this moment? What do I do to you? Somebody tell you lies about me or something, come on spill it." He said as he tapped my thigh.

"Nothing, I think you should find someone else to be your buddy or sidekick and build them up to be better than what they are, putting me in this spot was a bad idea-"

"You acting like Jhene Aiko in that song none of your concern, acting like she bossing up, but end up right back with the nigga, sit down, what's wrong? You can vent to me you know." He said as I raised an eyebrow because why was he speaking on Jhene like that?

"You wouldn't fix your actions or tell me the truth anyway-"

"We not in a real serious relationship or anything, what could I possibly be doing wrong?" He said as I shook my head side to side so him giving me the title of girlfriend meant nothing, nothing he ever said or did, meant nothing, and I can't seem to put that all together. I feel as if something had to be real or true.