Season 1 Episode 3 - Acafellas(Part 1)

DINING ROOM

DINING ROOM

That night during dinner, the three Schuesters were actually five because Will's parents decided to stop by and join them for the meal. Terri ended up cooking with is never a good thing in the Schuester household. Will was sitting at the head of the table with his father sitting across from him, and his mother and wife sat on either side of Will while Kelly sat between both her grandmother and grandfather.

Mrs. Schuester: "When did you start cooking, Terri?"

Terri: "Oh, it's just hamburger casserole. Look out for bones." she warns her in-law which causes the grandmother and granddaughter to look at each warily before looking towards the food itself. After a short pause her dad stood up to make an announcement.

Will: "I'm sorry. I, um, I can't hold it in any longer. Um Mom, Dad. Terri's pregnant."

Terri: "What?"

Will: "It's a boy."

Mrs. Schuester: "Oh! Our first grandson!" she says as she gets up and hugs Will while Mr. Schuester hugs Terri.

Mr. Schuester: "Oh, that's fantastic. Isn't this fantastic, Kel? You're going to be a sister." he says turning to his first grandchild.

Kelly: "Yep. Fantastic." she sarcastically replies while waving around her fork that had a piece of food on it, she then goes to take a bite but realizes that her stepmother probably could give someone food poisoning with her cooking and decides to drop it back on the plate as the rest of the adults continue their conversation of the new addition to the family.

Terri: "Thank you, yeah. Sweetheart. Honey?"

Will: "Yeah?"

Terri: "I thought we weren't going to tell anybody yet."

Mr. Schuester: "Oh your secret is safe with me. I spent six months In the Hanoi Hilton, never said a word. Am I right, doodle?"

Mrs. Schuester: "That's right, honey."

Terri: "Oh. Yeah, we're going to turn the craft room into the nursery."

Mrs. Schuester: "Show me!"

Terri: "Okay." she agrees as the two women leave to go see the room.

Mr. Schuester: "I'm really happy for you, son."

Will: "Tell you the truth, I'm terrified. I don't know how I'm gonna do this again. With Kelly, you and mom helped me out so much, I don't know if either of us would have survived without the two of you."

Kelly: "Very true." the girl adds in while taking a bite from a pre-made roll instead of Terri's cooking and earning small chuckles from the men.

Mr. Schuester: "Listen, no one does. Look at me. I was a mess. I worked all the time, traveling. I was too strict."

Will: "Okay, you're not instilling me with a great deal of confidence here, Dad. I mean, I'm already up all night thinking about this."