Season 2 Episode 10 - A Very Glee Christmas(Part 1)

CHOIR ROOM

CHOIR ROOM

Feeling the holiday cheer, the New Directions were singing 'The Most Wonderful Day of the Year' from 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'. As they were singing, some were decorating a tree with ornaments, some strung popcorn on string and Finn, well, he was in the process of wrapping a ribbon around a present, but failing horribly. Nearing the end of the song, as Finn had given up on the ribbon, Kelly swooped in and effortlessly tied the ribbon around the gift before placing it at the bottom of the tree, stunning the quarterback.

Finn: "How?" he asked his blue haired friend.

Kelly: "The same reason I know how to fold a sham, Terri. Folding and wrapping were pretty much the only things she ever taught me." she told him as Will entered with a small Christmas tree.

Will: "Hey, guys. What's this?"

Finn: "We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue. Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car."

Will: "And the ornaments?"

Santana: "The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open. I think she was a holiday hoarder."

Will: "Uh, and the presents?"

Puck: "I lifted them from a display at the mall. But don't worry. They're empty."

Will: "Guys, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like."

Mercedes: "For us it is. This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club. We won sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone at this school, we still suck." she says before informing the whole group about how Azimio and Karofsky slushied her, Tina and Mike with red and green slushies.

Mike: "I'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot."

Lauren: "You can eat that, you know." she adds in as Kelly just shakes her head at the female wrestler.

Will: "No, no. I am not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party. Look, I'm the first one to say that things haven't turned out exactly how I would have liked them to this year. But Christmas is all about being grateful for the things that did."

Puck: "I thought that was Thanksgiving."

Will: "And this year Glee Club is gonna lend a hand to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children and Youth Program right here in Lima."

Rachel: "How are we gonna do that?"

Will: "The only way we know how. By singing about it. We're gonna go classroom to classroom, caroling, to raise money for McKinney-Vento."