Season 1 Episode 15 - The Power of Madonna(Part 2)

HALLWAY

HALLWAY

Kelly and Mercedes were standing at Kurt's locker that following morning talking about Sue and what style she was possibly going to go with.

Kurt: "Our project was a triumph"

Mercedes: "I know, I wonder which look she's gonna rock."

Kelly: "Doesn't matter. They were all fantastic." she said as Kurt saw Sue walking down the hallway back in her tracksuit.

Kurt: "Oh, dear." Sue then began walking past them with her usual hairdo before Mercedes stopped her.

Mercedes: "Miss Sylvester."

Sue: "Oh, hey, there, Whoopi, Don Knotts, Female Schuester."

Kelly: "What happened?"

Sue: "Well, I'll tell you what. All those costumes and the hairstyles, I'm gonna leave constant reinvention to Madonna. Know why? Had a revelation. See, kids, Sue Sylvester realized she didn't need to reinvent herself. She needs to reinvent everybody else, starting with you three."

~~~~~

CHOIR ROOM

Kelly was heading to the choir room after leaving the yearbook office, also after throwing away another box of lemonheads, and when she entered the room she heard Finn yelling which made her stop in the doorway confused at what was going on. She was also confused at the random student, that she didn't really recognize, who was standing besides her father.

Finn: "What the hell?! It seems like now everybody's doing things just to hurt my feelings."

Kelly: "Wait, what's going on?" she asked finally making her presence know and causing Will and Jesse to turn around. Once the two had turned to look at her, Kelly gasped, finally recognizing the person standing next to Will. "Mr. Full of Himself!"

Jesse: "Ms. Sass." he remarks with a smirk and a slight chuckle while also remembering her from a few months back.

Will: "You two know each other?" he asked confused.

Kelly: "We briefly met at Carmel High's showcase. Who is this?"

Jesse: "Jesse St. James." he said while holding out his hand to formally introduce himself, but instead Kelly just looked at him then past him to Rachel.

Kelly: "This is Jesse? You're dating Mr. Full of Himself?" she then turned to Will, "Wait, why is he in here?"

Will: "Jesse just joined the New Directions." he informed her as Kelly just looked stunned but walked right past them to take a seat beside Kurt.

Jesse: "And I thought you all would take this news a little better. I'm a star. You can learn from me." he commented as him and Will turned back towards the others.