Season 1 Episode 17 - Bad Reputation(Part 1)

CHOIR ROOM

CHOIR ROOM

Early that morning before any classes began, Kelly was sitting in the middle of Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Tina as the five of them were laughing at a video Kurt stole from Sue of her dancing to Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical'.

Finn: "What's so funny?" he asked as he walked in with Rachel and Jesse.

Rachel: "You aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first Tiny Tots beauty pageant?"

Kurt: "That was Carrot-Top funny compared to this comedic tour de force."

Jesse: "That's Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical.' It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality."

Kelly: "How can you remember that but you can't remember when World War II ended?" she rhetorically asks as the rest of them continue to laugh at the video.

Mercedes: "Oh, my G-" she started to say before Finn cut her off.

Finn: "Wait, wait. That's not Olivia Newton-John. That's-That's Sue Sylvester. Where did you get this?"

Kurt: "I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice." he tells them earning more laughs from the group.

Artie: "Wait. Did she just do the Cabbage Patch?"

Finn: "I'm posting this on YouTube."

Rachel: "No, no, wait, wait. Do you think that's a good idea? She might kill us."

Mercedes: "Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through."

Jesse: "I'm with Finn. You guys need to stop being such asses and start being badasses."

Finn: "Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch." he remarks while grabbing the computer.

Kelly: "Twenty, by the end of second period."

~~~~~

CHOIR ROOM

During free period, the Glee Club had convened in the choir room as Will was questioning them about a Glist that had gone up throughout the school.

Will: "Who did it? This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

Kelly: "I feel like that's weekly occurrence with that man." she mumbles.

Santana: "Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck."

Puck: "Back off. I didn't do squat."

Tina: "Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?"