The competition (part 1)

The next day shraddha asked nora to go to college she will not be coming and so she went. When she entered the college she was met by varun and raghav. She was going away from them when raghav stopped her and said "pls nora at least listen to varun's side of the story."
"No he broke my best friend's heart and i don't want to talk to anyone related to him"
At that time varun spoke "please nora i beg you just one time listen to me them it's up to you whether you believe me or not"
She sighed and said "ok fine."
Varun smiled and then said what actually happened. Nora was silent for a few minutes and then she spoke "ugh i should have known it was that bitch shanaya's plan...I'm so sorry varun for not trusting you bt i was angry as shraddha was totally heart broken."
Varun then said "I can understand...and don't worry i will again take care of shraddha's heart...just bring her to the competition tonight."
" Competition why?"
"Just bring her please"
"Ok fine! But this is my last warning do not mess up this time"
"I will not"
"Ok then now go i have classes to attend"

----***----

It was finally evening and shraddha was doing her assignments when nora came in and said "come on shraddhu you have got whole weekend to do assignments let's go somewhere"
"Umm ok but where"
"First just get ready and then we'll decide...and ya wear something nice"
"Ok..."
She got ready and went towards the hall where Nora was waiting.

"She got ready and went towards the hall where Nora was waiting

Shraddha's look

Nora and shraddha then went outside and nora took her car and then went.
"But nora where are we going?"
"You will know "
"Nora please tell me"
"Shraddhu we will reach in 10mins at that time you will know"
Shraddha sighed and stayed silent. When they finally reached shraddha at first was surprised and then was angry, she turned to nora and said "nora after everything i said to you,you still brought me here...why??"
"Look shraddha i want you to be confident...just because he is there will you always avoid him...you should infact be brave and act like he didn't affect you at all...pleasee"
She thought for some time them finally agreed to go. Nora hugged her. Shraddha took a deep breath and they went inside.
So sorry for not uploading for so long...
So how was the chapter??
Like and comment