Fresher's party (part 2)

Shraddha went to the stage and everyone was now wearing mask but she still could recognise her friends and Varun and his friends and also her step sister. She took a deep breath and then started singing. (She sings teri galliyan unplugged version)
As soon as she stated singing everyone first looked at her and then started dancing but Varun was lost in her voice. Shraddha could see everyone dancing:Alia with Siddharth, Nora with Raghav, Aditya with kiara, tushar with some girl and bunty was looking for a girl and shanaya was looking for someone more particularly varun but she couldn't recognise him as everyone was wearing mask. She then looked over and saw Varun looking at her. She got scared for a second that maybe he recognised her. But she kept on singing. She planned to leave as soon as the song ends but as soon as the song ended Varun came to her. She got scared but then she sighed in relief as he did not come there as he recognised her. He introduced himself and then complimented her singing. She thanked him and then he asked her for a dance. At first she was hesitating but then she later agreed as no one would recognise her.

(Just imagine them dancing like this)

While they were dancing everyone was watching them in awe except for shanaya who recognised varun bit couldn't figure out who the girl was.
Shraddha and varun were lost in dancing but then she heard her phone ringing and so she quickly apologized to him and ran outside and took her belongings and went away from the hall. After a good distance from the hall she checked her phone and it was her mom. She called her back and when she picked she asked when will she come back and she will pick up. She told her she can come alone but her mother wad not ready as she said it is late night. She told her to pick her up in 20mins. She then called nora and told her about this and then nora came out and they went to her house.
She changed back to her normal clothes and removed her lens but as soon as she was going to remove her makeup her mom came so she kept it as it is. She thanked nora and then left with her mom.
Only after they reached home her mom noticed shraddha wearing makeup. She asked her about it, shraddha was thinking what to say then she said that her friend has an interest in makeup so she wanted to try it on her. Thankfully her mother believed it and even complimented her. Shraddha could have told her the truth but since shanaya was also there she had to lie.
Shanaya left the party early in jealousy and so when shraddha came and she noticed the makeup she was looking at her suspiciously and her doubt got cleared when she saw some kind of small purple clothing in shraddha's bag. After shraddha's mother left she went to Shraddha room and snatched the bag from her and opened it and dumped all the things in her bag and saw the purple dress the girl was wearing. She smirked in shraddha's direction and told her "now if you don't want my father to know about this you will help me until of course you want to see your sister hurt"
"No no please i will help you"
So shanaya told her want she wanted from her and Shraddha became even sadder after hearing it but she didn't have any choice.
So how was the chapter? Hope you liked it!
Comment and vote 😊