The torture

As soon as shraddha heard her step father's voice she told her sister to go inside their room,lock it and go to sleep. But her sister refused to go and told her that she will stay with her. She pleaded her to go but she didn't listen and her step father was approaching them slowly as he was drunk and was drinking more. With no option left she warned her sister that if she didn't go upstairs she will never talk to her. Ruhi didn't want that to happen as after her mother her sister was the only family left. In fact her sister was more close as her mother is mostly out of town. She went upstairs locked the door but she didn't sleep and chose to listen what is going on.
Immediately as her sister went her step father reached her and grabbed her hair.
*Mild violent scene ahead if you are uncomfortable please skip it as even i don't like violent scenes even I'm not going in detail. I will tell you when it's over*
She somehow wiggled and was gonna escape but he smashed the alcohol bottle over her head and then he grabbed her head and smashed it over the stairs and then it continued for a minute and then he grabbed her right hand and said "from these hands you pushed me right. Now you will not even be able to move these hands for a few months."
Meanwhile her sister was listening, she could listen to the glass smashing and some banging and then she heard her sister scream buy it lasted a for few seconds as she then heard a phone ringing.
Shraddha's step father's phone had ringed at the correct moment. It was her mother. He immediately let go of her and went to wash his face and came back and picked the phone.
"Hey sweetie"
"Hi. How are you? And how are the kids?"
" I'm fine and ya the kids are also good."
"Well that's good then. Shraddha is not picking up her phone if she is there can you give it to her please"
He looked at Shraddha's direction and doubted that if he will give it to her she might tell her mother and so he told her mother
"She actually slept already"
"Oh ok then don't disturb her then i will call her later"
"Ya bye sweetie...i miss you"
"I miss you too... Bye"
After the phone call ended he was in no more mood to hit shraddha and so he said "today your mother saved you but tomorrow no one will. Now go i don't want to see your dirty face and go before i changed my mind."
He then went to his room.
*You can read from here*
After ruhi heard the door close she immediately opened her bedroom door and saw her sister lying unconscious on the floor blood on her head. She went to her and called her name. Shraddha opened her eyes after few minutes after she heard her name being called.
She immediately hugged her sister.
They somehow make it to their bedroom. She washed away the blood from her head and bandaged it and then her right hand was paining a lot so she sprayed it. She then put her sister to sleep and she sat at the window watching the moonlight and silently crying over her fate.
I know this chapter is kinda boring and sad i promise next chapter won't be
Comment and vote
😊