Varsha and amusement park(part 1)

They finally reached the amusement park but they decided to eat first and then go to easy rides first. So they went to the restaurant and ate.
After that they went to all easy rides and finally it was turn for ferris wheel.

Shanaya was going to sit with varun when Varun's mother dragged her and said she wants to sit with her

Shanaya was going to sit with varun when Varun's mother dragged her and said she wants to sit with her. She unwillingly went with her. All had taken partners: both the fathers in one, shanaya and Mrs. Dhawan and shraddha's mother and the kids so there was no option left for Varun and Shraddha but each other and so they went inside the box. Shraddha was scared of extreme heights. Even though the wheel was not so high but beside that there was a lake and so she was scared.
So when they reached the top she was shaking from fear. Varun noticed it and tried to calm her down but all in vain. After many attempts she was not calming down and so he did the last option he could. He kissed her. She was shocked and stopped shaking. Finally they reached the bottom and Shraddha got out and ran to the opposite direction even before varun could say anything. He knew he messed up and so wanted to apologize. The family was confused as to what happened varun said he did a mistake and now he wants to apologize and asked them whether he can take the kids as he wanted their help. They agreed and they continued to ride other rides. He kept on searching for Shraddha and finally noticed her sitting in one of the benches. Since she would not listen to him if he went there he thought of an idea.
Minutes later the kids went to Shraddha with few tissues in their hand and they showed each tissue one by one.
In it was written:
Shraddha I'm so sorry for the mistake but i just wanted to calm you down because of you didn't calm down you would get sick and so even after many attempts you didn't stop and so i had to do it. But i didn't think of how you would feel and sorry for being a jerk for that. I will not do anything like that next time i promise but please forgive me.
If you do so please come with the kids.
She smiled as she read each sentences in tissues. After they were done they took Shraddha's hand and went to a photo booth. They pushed her inside and closed the door. Varun was sitting there. She was going to go back when varun pulled her back and then said " I'm really sorry Shraddha. Please forgive me i would never do this again please..."
She was silent for a few minutes but finally said "only if you give me and the kids cotton candy"
Varun smiled at that that and agreed. Only after that they realised they were too close and Varun had cupped shraddha's face. They awkwardly coughed and immediately went outside. They saw the kids waiting patiently for them as Varun had instructed them and they went to eat cotton candy and then joined the others.
Hope you will like this chapter.
Comment and vote
😊