Finally Freedom?

After picking up pihu and ruhi dropping Kiara, bunty and raghav, Varun dropped shraddha and bid her goodbye.
Shraddha checked the garage and was relieved when she didn't see her stepfather's car. She went inside with ruhi happily but her happiness was only for a few seconds when she saw her stepfather standing in front of her with a smirk.
"H...ho...how ar.."
"How am i here you are asking?…oh my sweet innocent shraddha... You thought i didn't know how you always check the garage to see whether I'm there or not. That's why today i parked my car a few blocks away and thankfully you didn't see it because you were busy with your lover boy"
"Please... Why are you doing this?"
"Oh you see first of all i still remember the time you pushed me and second of all you are trying to seduce my daughter's boyfriend and it's working"
"I... I pushed you as a self defence...and i am not trying to seduce Shanaya's boyfriend...varun is not her boyfriend and i didn't do anything...he is the who talks to me... I don't…please don't do anything"
Shraddha literally begged him but he was not listening.
He was coming towards her and Shraddha quickly pushed ruhi and told her to go inside. She was at first hesitant but then she knew she didn't have a choice.

*Violent scenes ahead so those who are not comfortable please skip this*

He grabbed her very tightly and started twisting it... She screamed due to pain.
"You bitch stop screaming"
And he slapped her and then smashed her head against the wall. Blood started coming from her head. As a reflex she pushed him and so he got more angry and he smashed the alcohol bottle and then was coming towards her with the broken bottle.
"You bitch you again pushed me today i will kill you."
"No no please I'm so sorry i didn't do it intensionally... Please my sister will be left alone please."
"Oh don't worry after you it is her turn"
"No no no no please please don't do anything to her...she is just a kid...please"
"Shut up!" He grabbed her hair and put the bottle to her throat.
"Any last wishes you have?"
But then the door was smashed open and inside came the police and varun.

*The violent scenes end here*

The door was opened and inside came police and Varun. Shraddha was almost in the state of unconsciousness.
Varun quickly grabbed her before she fell and the police grabbed her step father and put handcuffs on him.
Ruhi came downstairs and hugged Varun. The police then said "thanks to the kid we got here on time. We should inform this to your mother"
Shraddha quickly replied "no no please...i don't want to get know it yet...she is attending an important meeting and i don't want her to leave that and come here... When she comes i will inform her and only at that time you arrest him please."
"But we cannot leave you here alone... He might kill you and your sister"
Shraddha knew he was right but she didn't have any choice. Just then Varun spoke "she and ruhi will stay with me and my family sir and don't worry i will not let this man even touch them"
"Okay if that's the case you girls can quickly grab your bags and till then we are here"
Shraddha was not in a state to even walk and so Varun quickly grabbed all her and ruhi's belongings and then put them in his car. He noticed that Shraddha was very weak and so he picked her up and held ruhi's hand and put shraddha in front and told ruhi to get inside and they went to his house.
So... How was the chapter?
Do you think the step father's role is done here?
Comment and vote
😊