Will have to find out (part 1)

After college it was finally time to go home and everyone was happy except of course Shraddha. She went to the bus stop and went to pick up her sister from school.
After that they started with towards home as her sister's school is not that far from their home.

Shraddha's home

She checked the garage and saw that her step father's car was there and so they had to climb the stairs. She has created a stairs in case of these kind of situations. She's clicked the button and immediately stairs came down which is directly connected to their room. She first helped her sister climb up and then she followed soon after.
This was again noticed by Varun as his house was few blocks after. He wondered why would she do that and decided to find out and left the scene.

 He wondered why would she do that and decided to find out and left the scene

Varun's home

After completing her homework it was finally her only good thing in a day time and so after dropping her sister to her friends house. (she went to a store like place... It was a room from which you can see the other side of the room is a dance class and she can see them but they can't)
Everyone started entering the class. Unfortunately her step sister was also in this class. Finally the teacher started. After some warmups she said
"Ok so class today we have a special guest who would teach you dance on a song."
Soon after Varun entered the class and girls started screaming. The teacher calmed them down and he said "ok so hi everyone! So today i will be teaching you dance on one of my song. So sure you guys ready???"
Everyone cheered.
(Varun is a popular singer as well as dancer for this story)

Just imagine the dance class scene from another cinderella story

For those who don't know...
While dancing shanaya tried to get close to varun but failed and also during the dance he felt something weird whenever he was near the mirror (just like in the video) . Meanwhile on the other side Shraddha was enjoying the dance when she heard a phone ringing.
The teacher then said from the other side "how many times have i told you students to put your phones on silent during the class!"
Only then Shraddha realised it was her phone and she immediately picked it up. Thankfully no one was suspicious on the other side. It was her sister.
"Yes my sweet little sister?"
"Umm... Can i stay with my friend today? Pweaseee"
Shraddha thought it was actually good as it will be easy for her to handle her step father then.
"Sweety i told you that there is no need to ask"
"Ya but it doesn't feel good"
Shraddha laughed and replied "ok ok you can stay"
"Yaaaay... Thanks shraddhu"
"Your welcome ruhi... Now go play with your friends"
"Ok love you bye"
"Love you too"
After hanging the phone she checked the time and it was time to go to her part-time job.
She immediately packed everything and left.

Her uniform

Her hair and look(except the earrings)

She was preparing a cake when she heard the door bell. She went to take order from the customer when she saw it was Varun and his other two friends.

------

As Varun had come after so many months his friends and him decided to do a welcome party and so they went first to buy all the snacks required and then went to bakery. When they entered the first thing varun saw was shraddha frosting a cake and when she came towards the to receive order their eyes met and her eyes widened for a second and then went back to normal. Varun's friends finally noticed her and raghav exclaimed "hey it's the clumsy girl!"
Shraddha ignored him and asked "what would you like sir?"
The other friend bunty replied "um we would like a 2kgs celebration please."
"Ok sir it will take atleast 1 hour so would you like to wait or should we do a home delivery?"
Before Bunty could reply Varun interrupted and said "we would wait"
"Ok sir please seat"
"Ok thank you"
After sitting Bunty said "bro others are waiting we could have done the home delivery why would you want to wait"
"Umm... Because... Because i don't want to go that early to the party...yup that's the reason"
Bunty didn't looked convinced but didn't ask further.
Meanwhile shraddha was feeling uncomfortable due to Varun's intense gaze so she went inside to help with the cake.

Hope you liked this chapter...
😊