The competition (part 2)

Once they arrived the whole hall was crowded. Nora took her to the backstage and shraddha was confused she asked "nora why are we going backstage?"
"To meet someone"
"Who?"
"You will see"
They arrived and shraddha saw ruhi and pihu waiting. As soon as they saw her they hugged her. Shraddha smiled at them but soon her smile disappeared as soon as she saw her step father. She pulled ruhi and pihu behind her and asked "what is he doing here?"
The policeman who was with him answered "he wanted to see his daughter perform so we had to bring him here...but don't worry we are here"
She kind of relaxed when she heard that the police will be near by.
Soon the performances started and they all were at the front row of the hall. Varun was introducing all the participants so whenever he came on stage he would look at shraddha with pleading eyes but she would turn away.

 Varun was introducing all the participants so whenever he came on stage he would look at shraddha with pleading eyes but she would turn away

Varun's look
All performances were good. Last was shanaya's performance. She started singing the song or more like lypsing the song which shraddha had recorded.

All of a sudden the audio got cut off. All of them were confused... Shraddha also looked around only to find ruhi and pihu missing...she went looking for them when she saw ruhi and pihu doing something in shanaya's phone. When she went their she saw them deleting the audio. Shraddha panicked...at that time only shraddha's step father arrived and he was looking furious. She immediately pulled both the kids behind and said "h-how did you g-get here...you were supposed to be with the police"
He laughed and said "i told them I'm going to washroom...i knew this kids will do something nasty... Now i will teach them later but for now you come with me"
"W-where?"
"Since there is no audio available you will sing live but behind the stage" He grabbed her and took her to backstage and made her hold a mic. She took a deep breath and showed shanaya to start lypsing and she started singing.
On the other hand while varun was looking for what went wrong he went to check backstage and saw shraddha's step father dragging her. He followed them to see her step father handing her a mic...when she started singing he got shocked to the core. He immediately took one of the cameras which was recording live and took it backstage and showed that towards shraddha. Shraddha was shocked and so she stopped singing. All the audience too got shocked as they saw who was actually the singer...they started booing towards shanaya and she was confused...she them saw what happened and she ran away. Shraddha was going to go too when varun stopped her and pushed her towards the stage. She was again going to go when varun pleaded her to listen to him for once. She didn't listen and so varun spoke in the mic
"I guess shraddha is very what do say darpok... Hmm i guess she doesn't sing or dance too that is why she didn't reveal herself"
Shraddha now stopped walking away and then spoke in the mic "it's not being darpok...it's just i don't wanna make you embarrassed...you know by showing my skills"
The crowd woahed at that. Varun laughed at then spoke "oh is it!? Then why don't you bring yourself here and show us what you got"
The crowd agreed at that and so their dance battle begin.

(Imagine only varun and shraddha's parts)
During the whole dance battle the crowd were cheering for both of them and then suddenly varun pulled shraddha and danced with her.

(Imagine they started dancing from the start together and imagine them singing it too)
During the dance and shraddha forgot everything and got lost in the dance. Varun too forgot everything and was lost in shraddha's dance and voice but continued performing.
Finally when the dance was over and the crowd cheered they realised they were in public eyes and shraddha remembered she was ignoring Varun. She was going to leave when varun stopped her and said what actually happened before she could leave. She listened to it and realised what a big fool she was and apologized to him. Varun then kneeled down and said "i really like you shraddha...more like i love you...will you be my girlfriend?"
The crowd cheered for them. Shraddha was too shocked. Varun then again spoke "um shraddha sorry to say this but my legs have started to hurt will you please say yes fast"
The crowd also started shouting yes including their friends. Shraddha smiled and said yes. Varun got up and kissed her. Shraddha got shocked and turned into tomato and the crowd's cheering made it worse. She hid on varun's jacket due to embarrassment. Varun smiled at that and hugged her. After the competition when varun,shraddha and their friends were helping the staff to clean up, varun's manager came to them and asked shraddha to join their company and also said that they both will be having a music together. All of them cheered hearing this and congratulated them.
All were happy on the other hand shanaya was crying in a corner watching them and her step father comforted her. He told her he will avenge for her "you just wait shraddha...i will not spare you for hurting my daughter.
So how was the chapter??
Also finally wrote a big chapter...hope you are happy...
Also one more chapter is left and then the story is done. Thank you all for supporting and liking this story🤗
Like and comment